Cigar Trade Fuente DVD

Hey Axe I've watched mine. Fantastic. I wanna watch it one more time and I'll have it right back to you. Thanks brother!!!

Axe, thanks for sending out the Fuente DVD. Very interesting stuff. I am going to pass the DVD on to Wusker if that is ok. After that, would you prefer the DVD sent back to you, or open it up as a pass?

Thanks again, Jeremy

Jason762 said:
As a deaf person, I'm courious: do these DVD's come closed captioned/subtitled?

Thanks

Jason
The DVD doesn't have subtitles. I don't know if they're closed captioned (my tv is old and doesn't have that option.) Can someone else check to see if it has Closed Captioning?
The video is still worth a look. They go behind the scenes at the Fuente factory. They show the tobacco, barns, rolling rooms and a kickin' humidor. This fella brings out these amazing rare smokes. You should check it out Jason.

stp900 said:
Axe, thanks for sending out the Fuente DVD. Very interesting stuff. I am going to pass the DVD on to Wusker if that is ok. After that, would you prefer the DVD sent back to you, or open it up as a pass?

Thanks again, Jeremy

I say open it up for a pass since I have the only copy that I'll need. I'm glad you liked it.

Hey Axe I've watched mine. Fantastic. I wanna watch it one more time and I'll have it right back to you. Thanks brother!!!
No need to send it back to me Elidog

I received the Fuente DVD today. I'll watch it as soon as I can so I can get it out to the next person in line.

Oh, by the way, who is the next person in line? :duh:

Ok, I guess daddy's the guy.

Rob, I'll get it out to you as soon as I get a chance to watch it.

OK,
I received one of the DVD's from Dejoro, finally watched both discs....

Who Wants...to be next???

PM your addy to the Daddy!

I also have a copy if any one else would like to check it out. I forgot about it till I saw this thread again. Shoot me out a PM if you want to check it out.

I received the DVDs today along with a AWESOME traveling companion. Daddy your the man thankyou so much! I will send it on to Don on Monday. Awesome documentary.

Not only did I get the DVD to view and pass on but it came with a nice little bonus, perdoma special golf edition (how fitting). Thanks Bill