Cigar Trade Fun and Games II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
The rules will be similar to the regular PIF (I even stole some of the text), except you have to win some kind of challenge. When someone wins a challenge, the person that posted the challenge then sends the winner 3 cigars. (not crap but not gold either)

Some challenges are math related, Guessing games, trivia; anything you think sounds like fun is in.

If you win - you wait no more than 2 days to post a new challenge & you wait 2 weeks before trying to win again.

If your challenge goes more than 3 days please give clues and wrap it up by the fifth day. This will help keeping things moving along.

For the newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders thread) you MUST send a PM to Chris or Myself before attempting to win a game. You will be able to participate with the following condition - you must first send your package and have it received before the person you that you won from will send yours. Kevin or myself will send a PM to the person you had won from to send it.

Let's have some fun and games!

The game is still Aubreys.

Come on Squid!! Lets have a question!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complete the words below. The trick is, there are twenty-six blanks, and you will not use a letter more than once.

**eue
ma*
*erso*
***k*am*on
**o
*ouse
*e*er
*a*
*ur*
***igent
*p*a*e*

If it gets to Monday morning, the closest wins. One guess per day. Enjoy!

PM'ing you my guess. I'll post it if it's right but I don't want to give away any possible answers.

Trent

T_Nugent said:
PM'ing you my guess. I'll post it if it's right but I don't want to give away any possible answers.

Trent

Where's the love, gotta help your fellow brothers out :lol:

T_Nugent said:

Trent

Well, a couple of the words were not the ones I intended to be answers, but all are legitimate words. You got it. Congrats!

Oh crap, I mean WooHoo! Now I have to come up with a game...

My answers were.....

Queue
max
person
backgammon
zoo
house
fever
taw
jury
diligent
speaker

The one I was unsure of and had to look up was "taw". I was left with just those letters and that one word left. I didn't think it was right but I looked it up and it's actually a word so I went with it.

Trent

p.s. edit..... Ohhhhhh..... I think I see it..... coulda went with mat for the second one and wax instead of taw.

Let's stick with word play.

Name two words in the english language that both start and end with the letters "HE" in that order. (In other words, not EH)

Trent

Ok, this should not be to hard.

Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. And whoever knows it wants it not.

What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.