Cigar Trade Fun and Games II

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfcigarjunkie said:
Chris you know I have to deal with "cyberbullying" an awful lot these days. I think this is a prime example of cyberbullying if I were you I would report this to the authorities.

I agree! DOWN WITH DL! :shocked:

golfcigarjunkie said:
Chris you know I have to deal with "cyberbullying" an awful lot these days. I think this is a prime example of cyberbullying if I were you I would report this to the authorities.

Are these not legitimate quesses??? I did not bring up Chris. Don and Connor are automatically assuming that I am refering to Chris.

Don and Connor, let me ask you, why do you assume that I am refering to Chris???

Don and Connor, YOU brought up Chris, not DL.

Now, who are the cyber bullies?

Don and Connor, my feelings are thoroughly hurt now.

Chris, I apologize on the behalf of the two fine gentlemen that they are associating you with Twilight t-shirts and vampire teeth.

Now for the matter at hand: Gordon, are my quesses correct?????

DL

:twisted: :twisted:

B128thopen said:
Mission accomplished! :mrgreen:

Connor, you post padding, thread hijacker. Sheesh man!!!!

Someone quess this so we can get it rolling again.

DL

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!

We have a winner, Don got it, its a plastic drywall anchor that I just happend to have in my pocket after installing some shelves in my son's room.

Good guessing everyone, and untill we got to the vampire teeth, everything was going just fine.

Besides, I would have those teeth in my MOUTH, not my pocket. MUUUUHHHAAAAHHHAAHHHAAAA!!!!!!!

Darn that was quick Matt :D :D :D
Ok PM me your address and I will get some stuff to you as soon as the dogteam arrives for the outgoing mail. (Remember it takes a couple of weeks for the mail to reach you).

Ok, time for a question. Some background first...

The common names Rabbit and Hare are often used interchangeably but there are several differences. For instance rabbits live in colonies in underground burrows and their offspring are born naked and blind. Hares build simple nests and rarely live socially. Their offspring are born furred and with vision. Many hares turn white in the winter. Rabbits keep the same color coat year-round.

My question is in two parts.
1. What breed of hare is commonly referred to as a rabbit?
and...
2. What breed of rabbit is commonly referred to as a hare?

Brown Hares are mistaken for rabbits.

Belgian Hare is mistaken for a hare.

elidog said:
Brown Hares are mistaken for rabbits.

Belgian Hare is mistaken for a hare.

Well! Check out the brains on Steve!!!

You got it brother. The Brown Hare (aka Jackrabbits) are actually Hares and the Belgian Hare (Poor Mans Race Horse) is in fact a Rabbit.

PM me your info and I'll get some quality aged backwoods out to you ASAP!

Whats my biggest pet peeve concerning modern day patrol service dogs and their handlers?

You can lead a dog to water but you can't make it drink?

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.