Cigar Trade Fun and Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
brewmeistervi wins!!! The time was 12:23 pm. Thanks for playing.
PM me your info and I'll get something out to you.

PM Sent...

Okay here is a good one...
Name my two favorite DEAD electric guitarists (they are both phenomenal ) and the hint is that they both died in the air.

brewmeistervi said:
PM Sent...

Okay here is a good one...
Name my two favorite DEAD electric guitarists (they are both phenomenal ) and the hint is that they both died in the air.

Did someone say Dead?

Jerry was the best Dead guitarist.

.... Sorry I couldn't resist.

Wow,
That was quick... and it must have been way too easy...
Congrats Elidog ...PM me you details ...

They were both damn good...
Stevie's death was a complete accident (helicopter) but they say that Randy's accident (plane) was due to a pilot on cocaine.

I was thinking that someone was going to bring up Skynard, but I focused enough on the word guitar as opposed to general musician/s.

Yup.. Randy Rhoads loved to fly. The pilot of the plane was screwing around buzzing over the tour bus and clipped it on the 4th pass, crashing into a mansion and killing the best heavy metal guitarist to date. I always wonder how great he would have become if not for such an untimely death. The pilot did have a trace of cocaine but chalk this one up to him just being a complete idiot. As a side note, he also took the plane without permission.

SRV's death affected me more than any other musician's. I cried when I found out about it.

PuFf said:
Yup.. Randy Rhoads loved to fly. ...crashing into a mansion and killing the best heavy metal guitarist to date...

what about Dimebag Darrell? i think he gave randy a run for his money.
One could make an arguement that Pantera is the most influential heavy metal band ever.

Who is my favorite character in the Bible. (Of course the Triune God is my favorite but I'm talking about a person besides God). Name the person and tell me something about him.
Clues will come but not before some of you mooks make some attempets.
Two guesses per day.
The winner will receive a wonderful assortment fresh from my kennels.

steve

kuzi16 said:
PuFf said:
Yup.. Randy Rhoads loved to fly. ...crashing into a mansion and killing the best heavy metal guitarist to date...

what about Dimebag Darrell? i think he gave randy a run for his money.
One could make an arguement that Pantera is the most influential heavy metal band ever.

He was killed by a fan, too... or something right... that doesn't happen very often...

St Stephen,
If Eli is the source of your package contents; I'll keep the guess to myself.

That wasn't the guess; I was addressing you as I always do. I might have to change that.

Hmm...

I'm gonna guess Elijah, the big-time prophet dude and David, the big-time king, warrior dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.