Funny story about getting sick from smoking!

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 1+
When ever I here a tale of people turning green from smoking
I recall and evening here at the Castle.
This goesback 4 years ago.
A friend of mine shot a Buffalo (somewhere?) &
brought home lots of meat home.
I purchased a bunch and Misa (My Wife) & I invite some friends out to a Buffa"Q" party or so we called it.
Barba'Qed some nice Buffalo steaks, Salad, Baked Taters & Apple Pie for desert.
After dinner since most were/are cigar smokers "some just the special occasion smoker" we retire to the smoking lounge here at Casa DeCastle, coffee & smiles as I break out some Opus DC.
I think there were 8 of us smoking that night.
If I recall - these were the first Opus DC Misa & I smoked.
So we are BSing and smoking till we get to about the 1/2 way point in the cigars.
I notice some of my friends are starting turning green.
2 have layed the cigars down in the ashtray and are not looking so good.
I have to say the Opus DC were a lot stronger than any other Opus we had smoked. If I had known I might would have picked.
(on a side note with Cuban cigars I find the bigger cigars of most lines not as strong as the smaller cigars)
Well I look up at Misa and she is almost finished with her's. :shock:
(usually I smoke much faster than her, but she was digging this smoke & jsut puffing away)
She decides that letting any of these go to waste in just a crime & asks one of our friends if she can finish his!
He shakes his head and hands over the cigar.
Then with a evil look in her eye's she says:

" I wasn't sure, but now I know!"

"what what he asks?"

She smiles and says:

"That your all a bunch of Pussys!"

I was ROTFLMAO! :shock:

This thread is going down. :cryinlaugh:

Calibus is certainly up late. Or maybe that's up REALLY early. I guess it's hard sleeping when your team has a bye week. :sm_angel:

:cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:
:cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:
:cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: