Funny thing at the local Brk n Mort.

Joined May 2007
38 Posts | 0+
Studio City, CA
Ok,, so I'm at the local (no names, OK?) cigar shop. It's a big liquor store chain that has a very nice, fresh and fairly lrg. selction of cigars. But, I went in looking for a new humidifier, the guy in charge of the cigar dept. new very little and was just frustrating me to no end. Just when I thought my top was going to blow, a very tall thin man in his early eighties walked past the cigar mgr. and myself and let loose the biggest f__t :p that only an old man can make. At that point nothing seemed so serious anymore.

Oh and yes, I did buys some items and it only reaffirmed that knowledge is a weapon against the unknowledgable :wink:

Vincent :twisted:

that is the best story i have heard in a long time.

as far as a new humidification device goes...

humidor <300ct> 300ct id go with an oasis.

Just a humidifer. My humidor is still perfect, and just took out the tray to make room for another 30-40 (I think). I went w/Boveda paks (72RH) from Boveda Direct. They will send me 3 packs every two months, and the total w/shipping is less than $16-. I just need to get my humidor to maintain an RH me and my stogies are comfortable with, and 72RH is the #. I will need a 300ct in about 6mos. ,this I'm sure of. And the Oasis is on my list for this new Humidor.

Vincent

kuzi16 said:
that is the best story i have heard in a long time.

as far as a new humidification device goes...

humidor <300ct> 300ct id go with an oasis.

most of my post didnt show up... hmmmm... probably something with code... what i was trying to say was that if your humi is under 300 ct go with beads or litter but if its over go with an oasis.

the "less than greater than" sighns i forgot are html stuff... oops

I've been using a sponge (buy the anti-bacterial ones - rinse them in distilled H20) and then put distilled H2O on them.

Last longer than any other device I have tried. With experimentation, they have worked for me for the last 25 years.

Todd