Cigar Trade Gauging Interest

Joined Feb 2006
2K Posts | 3+
Kelvin's House
In another box pass. This one will be Habanos only. The usual rules, no twists Just straight up awesome cigars. you do not need to have many, if you have one trade for one, the only requirement will be that it need to be value for value meaning equal or greater value. I am not looking to get extras on this but want to make sure that everybody gets a fair shake at the box. this pass will start after the other one is finished. all cigars must come from a trusted vendor. If there is any question on a cigar, please do not include it in the pass. If there are any questions please pm me

Edit:

I am going to ask that all people participating be a member in good standing for at least 6 months. I am not saying that a newbie would not do well, but just I would feel better with a 6 month participation

So who's in.

Re: Gauging Intrest

I don't have much of an inventory of habanos, but enough to get in on this. Count me in.

Re: Gauging Intrest

i'd be willing to get in on this...i don't have many, but that just means i won't be taking many, lol

I am going to ask that all people participating be a member in good standing for at least 6 months. I am not saying that a newbie would not do well, but just I would feel better with a 6 month participation

Wow that would be a blast! Wanna wait till May??? :D j/k
This one will be fun to watch as well anyhow!

Chris, I would like to be included in on this as well!

DL

I am just not seeing enough intrest in this....Maybe next time