Cigar Trade Give Away...

Joined Feb 2006
816 Posts | 0+
West Hartford, CT
alright guys, trying to reserve this to maybe some of the newer guys but i just finished doing a little bit of fall cleaning of the humi's and trying to make some room...i've put together 4 variety packs of sticks that i no longer smoke or intend to smoke just due to changing tastes and the like, any way they are indeed not all the most premium of premium, but not dog rockets either and would be a good opportunity for some newer guys to stock up on some variety and try a few different things...

i've got 4 packs each with around 10+ cigars in each sampler, almost all the sticks have a atleast 1 year resting time on 'em some almost 2...the first 4 guys to pm me there addy will get a sampler

cheers
-matt

Good gesture, Matt! If you're new to smoking, this is a great opportunity to try new cigars that you might not think to try yourself. I'd jump on this...

Would be more than willing to expand my horizons! Do not want to seem like a mooch however lol. :)

Did however send a pm. :oops:

I'm new! I'm new! 8) :wink: :shock: :lol:

Just kidding.

That's really nice of you to do that.

Way to go Matt!!

Any of you newbies out there, this brother will treat you right!!

Great deal, Matt. Mighty generous of you. I'm in Southington CT, we should have a libation and a smoke some time.

Rob

What a cool thing to do! I'd love to be a part of this, if that's cool.

Wow! Like the above poster...don't want to seem like a mooch, but I'll send you a PM as well!

No problem at all guys, just takin an opportunity to return the favor for all the generosity shown to me here when i was new(er),lol....

i've got four pm's but only one address...so i've pmed you guys all back and just need the address for the 3 others...samplers should go out by the end of this week

Hi Matt,
CAn I make a suggestion? Since they are geting a nice package from the board, have them give a little payback in the form of a review for all off the cigars they get. Each time they enjy one of the cigars they ahve to write a reveiw, this way eveyone mkaes out in the deal.

Also, this is a very kind gesture of you.

phisherman said:
Hi Matt,
CAn I make a suggestion? Since they are geting a nice package from the board, have them give a little payback in the form of a review for all off the cigars they get. Each time they enjy one of the cigars they ahve to write a reveiw, this way eveyone mkaes out in the deal.

Count me in for that.

--Scott

wow..this is really cool...i did send my addy...but i dont know if i made the list or not...again...very nice of you... :D

phisherman said:
Hi Matt,

that sounds like a good idea phish, theres prolly a dozen or so sticks in each package so if you guys just want to pick a few to review thats cool,

also i was hoping to get them out to everyone last weekend but my wife got me knee deep in a yard project so im gonna have em out by this weekend

Matt: I am speechless!

So I got home from my little business trip today and waiting for me was a neat package from HighPSI!

The package you sent is simply AWESOME! Thank you very much, I really am speechless regarding your generosity. You've sent along some great brands that I've been wanting to try (not to mention the bonus!) and I just can't wait.

My first thought: Thank you.
My second thought: I can't wait to PIF to someone in the future!

Thanks again, Matt.

If you were to look on Google Maps and zoom in to Harker Heights, Texas, there would be an anomolly where the post office USED to be. Now, just a satalite image of a huge bomb crater!

I hear that there is an A.P.B. from the Texas Rangers for Matt (HIpsi). After sifting thru the debris, I found a package from Matt!

Wow!!! Thanks Bro!!! You know how to bomb a fellow BOTL!!! This package was far beyond what I expected! Of coarse that is what I have come to expect from BOTLs that I meet!

Once again bro, thanks!!!

If the Rangers come askin questions, I'll tell them the package came from Pakistan or something! LOLOL!!!!

Dustin