Cigar Trade Give away

Joined Jan 2007
2K Posts | 5+
Enjoying Life!
On January 16th I will have been a member here for 2 years. I think I want to giveaway some cigars. By Monday I will come up with some sort of question or game, then on the 16th I will announce the winner and send out a nice package. Post any ideas you may have, and I will put something up on monday!

Just send them to me. it seems like the only fair way to do a contest!

Wait a minute. I was the winner of the fantasy football league..so send them my way...well that's my idea :lol:

I will make this an easy one, the person who posts closest to or right at 3:22 pm on January 16th will get a prize, unless it is Connor. I will send out a nice assortment of smokes! Must have at least 25 posts and be in good standing on the board

Congrats on your upcomming anniversary! :thumbsup: :wine:

Doc-T said:
Congrats on your upcomming anniversary! :thumbsup: :wine:

Sucking up does not work. I tried that and am not allowed to participate in the contest.

Sorry. Arizona time zone, we are smart enough not to follow anybody! Right now we are the same time as California if that helps (pacific zone). And Connor you can certainly participate, the prize may change a little though :wink: :lol: :twisted: :shocked:

I'm only about 10 minutes late eastern time. I think this is the best I can do. 3:22 PST on a Friday - I'd better not be on my computer then. It's FRIDAY- the shackles are off my Brothers and I'd better have a bourbon in my hand! :D Actually, it's Movie Night at my son's Elementary School and I'll be there setting up for that - Feature tonite is Kung Fu Panda! I think this is Barco's second favorite movie after Twilight! : :p

I think he is to busy for movies, he is reading the follow up books to twilight.

Rut Row...I remember what happened last time a package came here from you....

flagman said:
Actually, it's Movie Night at my son's Elementary School and I'll be there setting up for that - Feature tonite is Kung Fu Panda! I think this is Barco's second favorite movie after Twilight! : :p

Actually I believe his second favorite was "Ice Castles". :ehsmile:

Congratulations, Connor.

cmontgomery said:
I think he is to busy for movies, he is reading the follow up books to twilight.
There's follow-up books??? :shocked: Congrats Brother Ball! :thumbsup:

Connor, I forgot today was a holiday. I will get your package out tomorrow. You may want to reinforce your mailbox!

cmontgomery said:
Connor, I forgot today was a holiday. I will get your package out tomorrow. You may want to reinforce your mailbox!

No problem. I was thinking of going out and roping up a new one anyways.