Go SeaHawks!

Joined Oct 2005
3K Posts | 14+
Central Canada, eh?
Just wanted to see if I could wake anybody up. Anybody care to make a point spread prediction for half time?

I say Seattle 15 Steelers 9

I meant a prediction of the final score, made before half time! I guess I wasn't clear.

There you go.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Bikeman said:
Just wanted to see if I could wake anybody up. Anybody care to make a point spread prediction for half time?

I say Seattle 15 Steelers 9

Steelers 28 Seattle 13

The halftime show stinks. :sleep:

Rdesantos, that's the result and score I've been posting on Cigar Wise/Cigar Syndicate for the past week and a half, plus somewhere here at AmBack a couple times. I'm sticking by it, and it sure looks to be shaping up that way, or some semblance of it. To tell you all the truth, if not for a couple of plays, the Steelers aren't looking all that good. Westminster Abbey, The Tower O' Big Ben is forcing it. Thankfully, there've been a few good throws and that crazy run by Parker.

It was a wonderful game, the seahawks did play a tuff game, I just cant say enough about the game, it was a great game, & I was going to sit in the Qtr.Deck & listen to back tonight, I lasted to half time ! coulnt take the presure, I caved in & came in the living room to sit in front of the Tv & eat my self sick on JUNK ! , dammmm I hate that ! , Congrats to the Seahawks for a great game
Enjoy, Vince

Yes, a good game was had by all. Pretty neat watching those seniors jumping around at half-time!

Bloof: We were close!!! (kind of! :wink: )

Congrats to the Steelers! The Bus finally got one!!!!!!!!! :D
And to the Seahawks as well for a game well played!!