God of Fire Auction

I will be there. I can't wait. Unfortunately I will NOT be able to bid on any of the items at auction.....UNLESS there are a few people here who would like to pool our resources together for one hell of a split?!

Takers? :wink:

Whoa! Look at Lot 4:
Three year supply of God of Fire cigars!

I would love to get my hands on a gof 2006 but i dont have much cash to put up

Is the GOF 06 release coming out soon? Does anybody know the sizes? I'm assuming a Don Carlos and a Carlito.

They have a churchill and double robusto that I know of for sure, in both Don Carlos and Carlito. They only handed out the two sizes at the GOF dinner...

That mean you bought that lot?! :shock:

Cool. You need a new best friend?

I would have gone for lot #15 myself.

The Dinner was Excellent. It was prety cool to listen to Joe Mantenga (sp?) and Andy Garcia talk about the Fuentes. The food was just okay but the Hotel and the experience was incredible. I met some great people, one of which agreed to trade an Opus Maduro for an Opus Shark...I hope he comes through with his end of the deal because he smoked my Shark already!

After dinner a few people went to the Grand Havana Room with the Fuentes, where Arturo Sandoval broke out with some impromptu trumpet playing. It was Wayne Suarezs' daughters 18th b-day... I liked that experience better than the dinner itself.

I like the GOF 05's better than the 04's. But I think the 04's have gotten better with a little age, but the 05 Don Carlos was great. I have NOT smoked the 30th Don Carlos anny yet...I think that will be sleeping for a while. I'm writing a more detailed write-up for advocate, but that is the gist of it! I can't wait til another night like that!