good drink?

Joined Dec 2005
117 Posts | 0+
Louisville Ky
whats a good drink that adds that finishing touch on a good evening smoke

DevilDog723 said:
Either a good single malt scotch or a strong cup of coffee.

Possibly the smartest Marine I ever heard. :wink:

I'll second what he said and add Bourbon.

Ya'll are all wimps. Dr. Pepper is the best drink with a cigar; after coffee that is!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't know of too many people that drink B&B. I think it is kind of an aquired taste. IMHO.

B&B? Vas is Das?

As nice as the Scotch is, I still like my Tonic water on ice.

isnt that the really sweet stuff? that stuff aint bad but i cant drink sweet stuff with a cigar.

Single Malt scotch, coffee & a nice Port, all 3~~~~ along with a fine cigar, cant get much better than that. Enjoy, Vince

Coffee, White Zin, Pinot Gregio, Knob Creek, a delicious Carmel Porter, or Guiness Extra Stout. Depends on the cigar. The Dr. Pepper sounds good though.

Got`s to say a good Irish Stout, coffee second runner up. Out front on the porch first thing in the morning, after work with some Irish cream, now thats the stuff. OK Coffee first, Stout beer second.

Big Paintbrush said:
Dr. Pepper is the best drink with a cigar; after coffee that is!
The owner of the smoke shop I go to just told me the same thing on Friday. I've never tried it (I don't really buy soda unless it's for mixing.

My vote is for Mr. Scotchy Scotcherson

Barq's root beer with connetticuts and other lighter wrappers and regular coke with darker wrappers. I smoke 98% when I'm at work so I can't drink anything alcoholic. Plus I'm under 21. :lol: