Good Morning Dutchess County, NY!!! . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
And to the rest of the country and world as well. Well, it's a beautiful, bright sunny day here again in Lower Dutchess County and soon the snow and ice will be pretty much gone, although I'm sure winter has a few more punches in store for us.

I'm about to head upstairs to the kitchen and hand grind some fine Colombian Supremo beans from Oren's in NYC and do a couple things I just love to do on peaceful sunny mornings here in Dutchess County. I must say, as a city kid most of my life, even though because of severe money and health problems renovations came to a halt here almost three years ago, living on what's mostly a construction site can still be wonderful when you have beautiful, calm surroundings.

And there's no better way for me to start the day than with ever so slightly sweetened black coffee made in the Freedom Press looking out at the sunshine, the homes, trees, birds, back country road in my little corner of the world that The Lord has allowed me to have for these past few years.

GOOD MORNIN' AMERICA, HOW ARE YA?!?!????!!!??? What kind of coffee are YOU having this morning?

HEY BLOOF, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING AT HOME, DIDN'T YOU JUST GET OFF WORK at We Can Kick Your Law Firm's Tuchas?!!?!? roared the 63,783 caffeinated fans in Freedom Press Stadium?

Well yes, that's the way it's supposed to be, but I was cancelled last night. I read somewhere that The Lord Will Provide. He's got me this far, I figure I'll make it through this day alright.

Hey Bloof, I'm right on the other side of the river from you. "K" Town. :hypercolor:

Ah yes, namesake of that great town in Jamaica W.I., made famous in an old song. Just one of the towns in this great state of New York, The Empire State, that I hope to visit one day if I ever get my life together, get to keep my home, my health and pick up on these renovations, get a car, furnish the place, get window treatments, a new lawn mower, a single barreled home defense system, double barreled home defense system, etc., etc., yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn . . .

"K" Town!!! Ain't New York a great state???

Ain't New York a great state???

Yes, It is. Even though we're being taxed to death. How do you like Pataki's proposed fees for hand gun licenses? Gotta get rid of that back stabbin, lying, piece of crap.

I read about that on the Poughkeepsie Journal's web site either yesterday or this morning from work. Very disappointing that he has grown so politically correct. Over the course of his three terms I have had to write to his office two or three times in a desperation attempt to secure assistance with problems stemming from conflicts with banks. Governor Pataki's office was on the case IMMEDIATELY and I received action within DAYS bringing each matter to a satisfactory conclusion.

At any rate, I don't know if, as one disheartened gentleman put it, that we were better off with his predecessor, but I am not going to get too deep into such discussions during my tenure here anyway. And besides, I'm stepping out of line here, this is a coffee and tea forum!!!

Hey Bigg Bosss Mann, Moderator on the loose, put out an APB!!!

Okay, I'm getting ready to go make some more of that Puerto Rican coffee my father sent me. Call off the dogs. :wink: