Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all agree, cigar.com is the place to order on the net. Good luck. Ryan

Glad you like 'em! It was my pleasure...

I'm surprised that you can read my handwriting on the notes!

I would like to say Wolfdaddy is a good guy. He sent me a nice PIF package. I have one left to smoke and I am so looking forward to it.

Martin

If I may, I would like to add DevilDog to the list. His PIF package was more than I was expecting, great smokes, and he certainly seems to embody the spirit of this forum.

Re: New Humidor to Fill

teamcanada84 said:
Hi all:
I just got my first humidor and and looking to fill it. If anyone knows of good buys on cigars anywhere, or has cigars that they are looking to sell, please inform me here, [email protected]
I am excited, and looking forward to any information you all have.

Thanks

Good Day,
How did you get the handle teamcanada84 when you are living in Mich. Welcome to the board, you will soon fill that humidor, I guarantee it!

Ravyn,
A good guy who sends quality smokes. Three cheers for that guy; wait, I need get a drink. :twisted:

Phisherman- Wonderful PIF. Wasnt expecting such a good package!
CC- Thanks!

dbrad4d sent me a really nice package. It's more than what I expected!

thank you, dbrad4d! :wine:

BRENDA!!!!!

Got a nice little suprise in the mail today. Thank you, young lady!! You are too kind...

jhopephulle is a ROCK STAR!

Thanks dood! A GREAT package of sticks that will be enjoyed to their fullest!

Kelvin, sent me a C18 Maduro robusto and some sorta Ashton. Thanks man!

I vouch for TexasCanuck for sending me a great PIF package.

Thanks again, TexasCanuck!

I know it's been said before, but, KELVIN FRIGGIN' ROCKS!!!!!!

We traded some, um, hard to find stix and he REALLY went overboard, sending way more than he got!

Thanks dood!

BP is a great trader - sent me a PSP No. 2! What a tremendous looking cigar! Can't wait to try it out - thinking that one is for a nice spring day.

You are the man BP! :thumbsup:

i would like to say ty to jhiggs and dbrad for great pif packages really good guys hope to trade with in the future

Whoa..first time I have looked at that list. Ive met that dude from Lexington, KY on that list. Him AND his brother were at the Bolivar tasting at one of the local shops...I thought it funny when the shop owner said"Oh here comes trouble" when he and his brother walked in. I asked who they were, and gave the names...and said they have a reputation for ripping people off online. !

Status
Not open for further replies.