Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
This subject is covered on several cigar sites. I think it would be nice to have one here.

So here goes:

I've only traded with two folks here. Bloofington and CobsGirl. Both excellent and timely trades would do it again anytime.

Cigarsmoka is a great guy as well. He's sent me tons of stuff I never asked for. Plus, he was a huge contributor to the New England Sit Down.

Who would think so much appreciation for two White Owls, four Phillies Chocolates and a Maker's Mark cigar to sweeten the pot? Who'da thunk it? Just imagine if I sent him a Tiparillo. :sm_angel:

smoka is definatly the man, he started the box pass which takes some trust.

Bloofington has the Gentleman's Bond. In Other Words, A Righteous Bro! :cheerschug:

Oh, that's right. I DID send YOU a Tiparillo, and a Tiparillo Double Corona at that. Hopefully, The Colonel will forgive me. :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :sm_angel:

Great Thread! :thumbsup: Thanks for the words...

CastleCrest is definately on the list as well!!

(Thanks again CC)

Also the box pass participants so far -The Colonel, bildo792, TinyTim and HiTide

Also switchblade45 is on there and whoever sent back reviews for for cigars we wanted feedback on. I'd put names but they were sent back anonymously...

It seems everyone here are good people...
I love it, especially compared to some of the "other" forum out there

the colonel is definatly the man, he got that box out in about 5 mins.
I also have to thank CC again for the cigar journal page. I now have a few over 10 pages full of labels and comments in my dossier.
Thanks CastleCrest :D

That cigarsmoka dude, he's real cool too.
That box pass sounds pretty good, lemme go check that thread if it ain't too late!

Malone is on the list too

We made a bet and he kept up his end of the bargain....

I'm looking forward to trying this Sauternes....Thanks again Malone...I hope you have enjoyed the Padron Anni's and the 6000 Maduro!

I lost. I pay. Padron 6000 was great. My preference is the Padron 1000 series.The 1964's were great to try, but not my favorites.The 3000 is still my favorite with the Diploma Natural. Enjoy the wine- the best available is the Chateau d'Yquem. Current vintage available at stores is 1995 at $265.00 a bottle.A collectors item.Bottle should age 5 more years. Bottle should be worth over $500 by then. Could be more. 20 year bottle- price is scary.
Malone

I have to agree that there are some real gentlemen with both honor and knowledge who frequent this forum. I'm smoking better cigars and thanks to CastleCrest's coffee knowledge, enjoying the best coffee of my life. Cheers to all!

Thanks Colonel! You hooked me up pretty good so I had you pay you back! It's only fair I think! I appreciate the great post! I've gotten some great stuff from Cigarsmoka too and he's the man! :thumbsup:

freedomguns is a great trader. He follows the rules perfectly and sent me a very nice package in a trade. It was not an overkill, but perfect for the trade. I prefer trading with people who don't make me feel "outdone". He is a perfect example of a standup guy.

Right back at ya Bildo! I just received a package from Bildo792, I think I may have come out on top of this trade! I lamented about missing out on one of Bildo's puts in the box pass and he came to the rescue and fired off a couple to me. I already burnt the short one, very impressive. Thanks. Bildo792 is definately a member of the 'Good Traders and Stand Up Folks' club!

To my three new trading friends. My trade was mailed today.I needed a little time for my recent cigar shipment to age.Hope you enjoy.
Malone

If my package was truly outstanding- maybe a few extra Opus X?
Malone

axegod sends a nice package... i was shocked when i saw how much work went into wrapping the cigars :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.