Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a fantastic PIF from Dustin this week. Wonderful assortment of smokes brother. Thank you very much Poo!

elidog said:
I received a fantastic PIF from Dustin this week. Wonderful assortment of smokes brother. Thank you very much Poo!

Glad you received, Steve! I hope you enjoy that Kinky Friedman JewBoy. "Honduran cigars for Texans everywhere". Enjoy!

DL

Oh my gosh, I just got hit by Connor!

Here is the deal, a couple of months ago Connor bought a Palio cutter. I had been seeing reviews on them and wanting one myself even though I have a couple of Xikars. I asked Connor how he liked his, and this is how he responds: the dude just had cigarmony.com send me one! I must be living right!! You guys amaze me!

WOW!!! Thanks a million, Brother!!! :thumbsup:

Connor, this sincerely means a lot to me bro! Thanks again!

And speaking of Xikars............ well someone just has to wait a day or two. Hehehe.

DL

Connor took out my mailbox with some high power ordnance the other day. Sheesh, I get his mooch and he does this????
That boy ain't right.... :?

Thanks Connie!!!! :D :D :D

rmrdaddy said:
Connor took out my mailbox with some high power ordnance the other day. Sheesh, I get his mooch and he does this????
That boy ain't right.... :?

Thanks Connie!!!! :D :D :D

Monkey see, Monkey Do!

Sitting here after a long week and get a great PIF from Dusty. Finally get to try a Nub-awesome. Thanks for the sticks.

As a reminder the PIF is still open for someone to grab it.

Dustin is the goods. He just sent me a very nice package for no reason outside of his sheer awesome-ness. Poo your the goods man. Thank you very much brother!

I just received an outstanding, over the top package full of goodies from Steve (elidog)!

Thank you very much, Brother! Very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

DL

I got a package from the daddy a few days ago that was off the charts over the top in every way. Robby your the goods man. I dont care what Gord says about you!

Just received my end of a split with Kevin.

He threw some extra goodies in the box! Looks like connor is not the only one with a pirate t-sHirt.

Thank you Kevin!!!

DL

I got a great package from Kev. Included with the package was a wonderful shirt that really brings out my true colors! :wink:

I just received a safety razor split from BarcoChris and one hell of a pipe tobacco sampler!!!!

Wow! There must be about 10 different tobaccos in here! Thank you, Chris!!!

DL

Got a package from Kevy today. Man Kev, way over the top brother and way too much! Thank you very much man! I have not tried any of the smokes you sent. Very cool!

I've been posting here a lot recently. I did a split with the daddy a while back and instead of just sending a check for his end he sent a stinking huge box full of libations, cigars, and mulla! It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the mooks on this board. Never. Thank you Rob, you are a Mook of the highest order. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.