Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recieved a PIF from BigMatt. Great package Matt thanks for the sticks!

I got my Fun and Games PIF from Tom (NJsmokey). A great selection of smokes, thank you brother!

Matt

I received a great package from Craig today, what a selection of smokes!.
He was also kind enough to send me some wonderful smelling popuri that smells like a mixture of fresh strawberries, peaches, vanilla, bananas, and a touch of connecticut broad leaf tobacco.

I recieved an absolutely Tremendous PIF from Big Matt. Lots of great smokes and a bunch of quick smokes as well. Just perfect in the morning with a cup o joe! Thanks Matt!! Great PIF !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To help me celebrate my new obsession, Pipe Smoking, Chris hooked me up with 11 blends to try from his personal stash. He also sent me a way over the top cigar for me to smoke on my daughters birthday in March.
You sir, are the goods!

Three cheers for (Corojo)Gordo - who sent me 3 under the radar smokes (they will not survive until Christmas!) some Saskatoon Syrup and some pretty cool playing cards that my kids will be fighting over. Way over the top my friend!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Rob (flagman) what did I do to you! I got a huge PIF from Rob last night, way over the top man. Thank you!

Loren (Castle Crest) sent me a very nice package today for a game that he recently ran. Very nice of you, I have never had any of these and the weather in Jersey just got bone chilling cold! Hoping for a nice day this weekend!

I just received a great ackage from Elidog for my great mooching skills. Thanks Steve; you are the goods.

Thom and Kev, I am glad the packages made it OK, and all is well with you both. Enjoy them brothers!!

I recieved a very nice package from the Stevomatic. Thank you very much brother, I know I will enjoy them!!

I received an excellent PIF from the daddy aka Rob. Several excellent sticks and some pipe tobacco that smells out of this world!!!

:thumbsup: Thanks Rob!

DL

JUST GOT BOMBED BY TOM!!!! What a great PIF I just got from NJSmokey. All Primo smokes - and a ton of them.

You went way over the top my man! But THANKS!!!!!

Great balls of fire! I just received a package from Don that is simply amazing! Full of some of the most beautiful creations ever assembled by human hands! Thanks Don (Golfcigarjunkie)!

The Hillbilly (Connor) sent me a fantastic prize for winning the F&G thread. He got me a personalised beer stein. It says "MOOK" on it.

Thanks a lot Connor!!

I received a very, very nice PIF from my buddy in Texas, the package included a book written by an author that I do not know (I love to read). Thanks Dustin!!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.