Cigar Trade Good Traders and Stand Up Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a great package from Matty. Very nice selection. Thanks brother! :thumbsup:

Got a great PIF from Connor today. Excellent selection of cigars- and plenty of them. Thank you Brother!!! :thumbsup:

I received an absolutely wonderful PIF from Don (golfcigarjunkie) today. Way over the top. Thank you!!!!

I just received a very thoughtful, and fantastic gift from Kevin. Thank you Kevy you made my day! It's use right now holding a nice little Tsugi pipe that I cherish.

I just received another awesome gift from a fellow mook. A huge box of cookies and other goodies just landed at my house! Thanks Dustin! :mrgreen:

With the rush of CHristmas, I almost forgot to post this.

I received an excellent package from Elidog (Steve) the other day. It completely blew me away! Thanks Brother!!!

Sir DL

flagman said he was going to be in the xmas spirit for the PIF and he wasnt kidding.
should attach a pic but dont have camera with me and just picked up the package.
Perdomo habano, wanted to try one of those. RP Fusion Maduro, CAO America, Sol cubano conn. verdadero, Indian Tabac and some little guy I might light up at lunch.

PLUS thats not all folks, a cigar jar too.

this is too much guy, thanks for all :D

Dustin has earned the title of Sir!!

He got some cigars for me, and said no problem, no payment, he would send them to me for Christmas!!

This week I get this HUGE box of goodies, pretzel mix, bread, candy, cigars, and THE BEST DARN FUDGE A GUY COULD EAT!!

Thank you very much brother, and with all the power invested in me as king of the mooks, I hearby proclaim you Sir Dustin!!

Bikeman said:

He got some cigars for me, and said no problem, no payment, he would send them to me for Christmas!!

This week I get this HUGE box of goodies, pretzel mix, bread, candy, cigars, and THE BEST DARN FUDGE A GUY COULD EAT!!

Thank you very much brother, and with all the power invested in me as king of the mooks, I hearby proclaim you Sir Dustin!!

Revoked :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dinoa2 sent me a great set of smokes for a PIF. What is the one with the red ribbon on it? I have another one like it im my humi and have no clue what it is.
Thanks!

Hope you enjoy them. someone sent me one of those with the ribbon in a pif sometime ago. at the time they said it was a pre-release from cusano and it was a cusano dominican sun grown. the only other time I have been able to find one was in a sale at cigar.com last fall and they called is cusano dominican sun grown. that is the only time I have been able to find it on any web store or anywhere. hope you enjoy

Got a great package from HillBilly today! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Thanks Conni!

Hey Steve-O - I thought I only had won 1 PIF! There are enough cigars in there for 3!

Thank you very much my man - way too generous! I am drooling over that Partagas!

Bikeman said:

Awwww, Gord! I've been watching the mailbox for two weeks for some Canadian shave soap or maple syrup!

Oh well, maybe next time. But Cheryl did confiscate my CC, so as the saying in Texas goes, "No mas por del Norte".

DL

Kelvin Thanks for the killer PIF.Man those babys look great

A big thank you brother

I received a great package from Gordon (Bikeman) today. Thanks Buddy. I already have the Roughrider plate on the front on my truck!

I knew you would like that Don - when I saw it, I said "thats what I need to get for him!!"

Enjoy it brother, you will be the envy of every Roughrider fan in Alberta!!

I sent our buddy Vince some Joe Perry Hot Sauce. I did not expect nor want anything in return. Well, I got a very nice package in the mail today.

Thanks, Vince!!

Status
Not open for further replies.