Grand Rapids Sep 12

Joined Jun 2006
183 Posts | 0+
Kalamazoo, MI
Check out the following link for a get together in Grand Rapids that Markus iw graciously hosting. http://grandrapidscigarsociety.com/calendar.html

The party is somewhat mis-named as a retirement party. My position at Pfizer is being eliminated at the end of October, but I have already flunked retirment twice (US Navy and an early retirement from Lockheed Martin). Still not ready to take up gardening so I have applied for a couple of other jobs with Pfizer while I am also looking at other options. Looking at some full time opporunities first with relocation packages where lake affect snow is unknown, if they don't come up, I will travel and enjoy my severance package and do some temp work or volunteer work until I figure out what I want to do.

It will be a low keyed byob party, but an opportunity to sample some of my homebrews and enjoy cigars with a great group of guys.

Leonardo is known to have kept horses, along with dogs, cats and other animals. Although numerous animal studies are found throughout Leonardo's drawings, his most frequent animal sketches are of horses.

Don't forget that he invented the helicopter. Too bad you are a spammer. I can actually understand what you are writing!

DL