Graycliff Crystal

Joined Aug 2007
637 Posts | 0+
I had one of these the other day and I have some questions for anyone who has had this stick before. Mine was the pirate/torpedo shape. It was a well packed cigar that burned fairly well and had tons of smoke. I have only had the Blue label before and a couple of the Vintange '99. These were all loose in the roll and burned a little hot comapred to this one. My real question is that I really only tasted spice, It just dominated the cigar and I expected a little more. Well my question is do these stix improve with aging? I had this stix for almost a year and thought it would have a little more to it. I didn't pay retail for them so I am not upset, but if I had I would have been very disappointed. I have one more left and I was considering letting it rest for another year or so and see what happens. I figure that more would come out if it got to mellow out some. Thanks for your thoughts.

ive never had one of those.
however, i have found that in the past if i dont like a cigar i let it sit for about a year or so. 75-80% of the time i like it more after that. it may not be great but its usually better

I bought a box of the Crystal Label Presidente, back around 2004. With 4 years of age on them, I can say there is a slight improvment, but nothing that will stand out. I have about 10 left out of the box, and plan to keep them around for another few years.