Great New England Sit Down

Joined May 2004
965 Posts | 0+
Tombstone, AZ
Will take place Saturday, March 4, 2006.

Churchills Lounge
40 North St
Boston

Any and all are invited, no permission slips needed!

I'm gonna miss it by a month - I'll be there from the 7th to the 9th of April! Damn! Have fun - I have had a smoke at Churchills - had great conversations with the folks there.

Hey whats up guys! Fellow masshole here, Im over at NE university. I may stop by and check it out.

All of these SIT DOWNS are making me angry!

I can't go to any of them!

I should get one together for the WEST COASTERS!!!!!!

WEST SIEEEEED!

Kelvin said:
I'm gonna miss it by a month - I'll be there from the 7th to the 9th of April! Damn! Have fun - I have had a smoke at Churchills - had great conversations with the folks there.

I'm sure we cn try for a April sit down as well. Hopefully The Colonel hasn't moved by then. Even if its just two of us we can work something out.

We're planning on noon or so for a start time. Last year, it was supposed to be 40-50 people, from noon till 5 or so. Ended up being 10 AM or so till after midnight with about 120 attendees.

Everybody got door prizes, and won a raffle. Walking out with 15+ cigars and a few accessories is a conservative estimate.

demfer said:
Hey whats up guys! Fellow masshole here, Im over at NE university. I may stop by and check it out.
Haha, we are practically neighbors. I'm on Gainsborough at NEC.

OK, kids, just over a month away.

Anybody and everybody is welcome.

PM me with screen name/real name for the check in sheet. No check in, no door prize.

I have four vendors on board now, I will put the feeler out for more.

Three weeks away. I had a meeting with the other organizers yesterday.

Many vendors on board. Many cigars and accessories for door prizes, raffles.

Jack Williams, local news anchor, will be there doing a story. Mo Vaughn may pop in as well.

More vendors and celebs contacted every day, I expect this thing to keep growing.

Robert...don't tempt me. I am thinking I may have to see if I can pull off a trip up there now.

Who will be representing cigar.com? Is Alex going to come up for a visit?

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it. However, I am sending a friend of mine in my stead. He and I shared our first cigars together back at the age of 14. Please take good care of him. His name is Todd Hall.

You got it, Alex! We'll be sure to get lots of pics, so you can see the great times we have here in Boston.