Had to share my excitement

Dec 2005
Aurora, CO
Well I'm bursting at the seams with this upcoming Thursday. You see Torano is going to be at my local shop and they're brining a roller to roll cigars. I can't wait and it's making me have trouble sleeping with all the excitement. I just thought I'd share it with you. Anyways it's 5AM and I just got off a 12 hour shift. I'll keep you all posted on how the event turns out.

Feb 2006
West Hartford, CT
wasnt there a thread not too long ago with a link that showed a schedule of events at cigar shoppes around the country? Anyone know that link? i cant find the thread...

Feb 2006
West Hartford, CT
oh boy, looks like camacho is having a tasting right up the street from me on saturday, yup ill be there

Jan 2006
Chicago, IL., or on an airplane
I attended the Torano tasting here in the Burbs of Chicago at my local B&M 2 weeks ago. Was a great event, and opened my eyes to the entire line. Enjoy!

P.S. our event didn't have a cigar roller onsite, howver, there were a number of women from the local Gentlemen's club onhand to meet & greet! :lol: :wink:

Aug 2006
Chesterfield, MO
This Thursday must be big for everyone. The shop here in St. Louis is having a CAO tasting. No details on any special happenings with it, but I'm sure it'll be grand.

Dec 2005
Aurora, CO
Well I just got back from the Torano cigar tasting. While there I smoked a Torano Virtuoso, Let me tell you, That was a phenominal smoke. Then after that I smoked a Casa Torano which was rolled on the spot. Wow nice and strong like I like them. Overall it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The roller had hands of an angel the way he was rolling those cigars. Definately a night for the record books.

Feb 2006
West Hartford, CT
angry, i love the casa torano's as well, im no expert but id be willing to bet it was so strong b/c it was freshly rolled when you smoked it...i've had a number of them and they are usually fairly mild and smooth in body but full of flavor and a bit of spice which is why i like them- seems hard to find a mild cigar that still delivers balanced, smooth, but complex flavor