Happy Birthday BarcoChris!

Joined Jun 2005
3K Posts | 7+
F*ing Jersey
Happy Birthday Old Man. The festivities here in Yuma have begun. This is a picture of Chris on the "Birthday Saddle" at Texas Roadhouse. Thought you would all want to share in the celebration!

:birthday:

Attachments

• Desktop_00001.jpg
    Desktop_00001.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,064
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARCOCHRIS!!! This stogie's for you!!! He's the one on that guy's knee, huh? Real, tiny little guy. Is he even old enough to smoke cigars? Certainly articulate for his age, hee, hee, heee!!!

Have a good one, Chris, and remember, it's from now until September 4th, the whole month!!!

Bloofington said:
Have a good one, Chris, and remember, it's from now until September 4th, the whole month!!!

No way, Bloof! At 12:01 am on the 5th it is no longer his birthday. I made a vow to be nice to him on his day - no way it extends past the deadline!

This is torture.

Happy birthday buddy. Your a class act all the way and I appreciate you. May God richly bless your special day.

steve

My, my our cigar smoking friend has certainly come a long way!!

Happy birthday brother!!

Thanks to everybody. I can't tell you what a great day it was. I am sure that Kevin has some more pictures to post soon as well.

Happy Belated Birthday

Glad you had a great time. My brother was in town so I haven't had time to check the posts since thursday.