Happy Fathers Day !!

Joined Dec 2006
629 Posts | 0+
CT
Up early this morning before everyone else to enjoy a nice cup of Kona and a Monte 2. Was able to read paper and have a few cups and nub the cigar. Wonderful way to start the day. The kidsmade me head upstairs as they are now preparing breakfast(Burnt toast and all) and give me the fathers day cards and presents(new ties) I'm sure. Happy Fathers Day to all my brothers out there. One of my favorite days of the year.

Enjoy the day Flagman, and all the other Dad's out there. I didn't get any presesnts this year from my son (my lab).

By the way Flagman, I need to get off my butt and order that flag!

I got to sleep late!!!!

Still no plans - they are giving me my choice of what to do - I am thinking of grilling and watching the race.

Happy Father's Day, everyone.

I'm looking forward to a great Father's Day. All of my kids (5) and grandkids (4) will be over for a barbecue (which I WON'T have to cook :)), and many great smokes will be sacrificed to the flame.

One of the sticks on my list for the day is a Casa Fuente Churchill I've had in my box since May of last year.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!

Enjoying a Gurkha Vintage w/a cup of java right now. In a bit my girlfriend and I are taking her 6yr old daughter to see Fantastic 4. She informed us that "Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer" starts this weekend. Do ya think that was a hint? LOL

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.

Happy Fathers Day all you guys.

I find that the older I get the less antagonism there is between me and my Father. It used to be that me and him mixed like oil and water, pretty much my fault, those days were. Anyways, things have changed and Fathers Day gets better and better every year. I got him a couple gifts, a few cigars and washed his car today, he got a kick out of that. He's only been smoking cigars a few months and doesn't know his way around much but before he left today I gave him an Opus X to enjoy while he watched the end of the golf.

He doesn't know much about cigars but he knew that cigar was something special. Made me feel pretty good to be able to give it to him. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't knock him into the dirt. :lol:

Pretty good fathers day for me too. Got a 7 foot paddle boat but didn't get a chanch to put in the water. The wind has been blowing 35+ today, but the temp didn't get up to hot.

Hope all of the fathers out there had a great day yesterday. I was able to at least get on e cigar in a day filled with stuff to do with the extended family. When you have a family as big as mine; you never get a holiday off. Always somewhere to go and someone to help do stuff. Yesterday wasn't any different.