Happy Turkey Day!

Joined Feb 2006
285 Posts | 0+
Here is to you and yours this wonderful day!

What is everyone smoking?

I am going with an Opus chili pepper!

Hey folks!!!

Don't know what, if anything I'll be having, as my cigar consumption is down, but the 44th anniversary of the JFK Assassination is tomorrow, so stuff that in your turkey, while you're at it.

And while you're downing the last of your Aunt Minnie's pumpkin pie everyone, remember, thank GOD you didn't invite Bloof, because there would be no left overs!!! We all know how much we like to have that last turkey sandwich three days after Thanksgiving. Beats working for a while, and the kitchen stays clean too, when all you have to do is shove some meat between the bread.

Have a great one, be safe, may The Lord bless you all, for health, happiness and a return to good nutritional practices some time next week, hee, hee, heee!!! Oh wait, it's the holidays until after the Super Bowl. Well, I guess that last one's out until February.

Have a great one, smoke only the cigars you like, because life's too short to smoke the ones you hate.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and has much to be thankful for this year!

I will be sitting down after a very long day with the in-laws and smoking a nice black oily Gurkha Fuerte Toro.
Is it weird that i am looking forward smoking the cigar more than i am eating turkey?
Happy thanksgiveing!
~CB

cutter said:

Ditto!
Thanks to a very good friends generosity!

I do not believe it is possible to eat too much turkey, but somehow it always tastes better the next day, so save some leftovers!!

Enjoy the day brothers and sisters, and remember how blessed we are to be living in the greatest countries on earth!

I am working right now but bikeman is right, I would not want to be any place else. I did manage a Monte #4 before comming in to work and it made my day! Even though sudden rain made me cut it short.

Happy Turkey Day Everybody!!!!

DevilDog723 said:
cutter said:

Ditto!
Thanks to a very good friends generosity!

DAMN! Now THAT was very good smoke!