Hello from Seattle WA

Joined Dec 2012
2 Posts | 0+
Seattle WA
Hello,

I have been smoking Premium cigars for over 13 years and have been on cigar boards almost as long. I dont post a lot but I will be watching.

Laura

Hi Laura!

Welcome to the forum! I take it you are an Ashton fan? VSGs are some some of my favorites. Again, welcome in.

DL

Ashton Classic was the 2nd cigar I ever smoked. They are still my go to. I like the older VSGs, but I was around when the 1st batch came out. I am also a coffee snob, I roast my own.

Welcome. If I can get BigFrank back here, he can talk Ashtons with you- I believe he likes the ESGs best tho.

Howdy from Texas Laura!¡! My wife is a coffee snob but hasn't roasted her own (YET). I prefer Monster Green as my morning drink. I use to be a coffee drinker when I was in the Army (lifer juice) but since retiring two years ago, no more for me.

Seattle, nice I am in Puyallup but have enjoyed the private cigar lounge up in Seattle once and hope to do so many more times :cool:

Laura you smoke one of my Favorite Cigars

I am very good friends with the maker of Ashton. Not many people know this but the maker of Ashton owns www.holts.com I am friends with many of the workers from Holt's as well. I buy a box of ESG (Estate Sun Grown)every year but I have to say that IMO the VSG(Virgin Sun Grown) is better but my favorite is the Heritage. The heritage has a finer more delicate wrapper but I think they burn and taste better.

BTW I was in Seattle Nov 10 to the 12 for the Seahawks/ Jets game. I went to see my Friend play against the Jets and after the game we hung out for a few hours at his house. Can you figure out what we did there> Yep smoked a few Cubans I brought with me.

Welcome here Laura, you will find this a very nice place to hang out.