Hello! Sharing some pictures :)

SSC

Joined Mar 2004
6 Posts | 0+
Hey guys!
I wanted to stop by and share some pictures from our last little smoke.
It was at a small bar in Northampton MA, called The Tunnel. There was a train depot upstairs, and the tunnel was used (by soldiers) to get to the platforms.

The only picture I didn't get was of Wacco, who mysteriously dissapeared when we all went upstairs to eat....

Between all of us, we had enough cigars to fill a few cabinets!

http://www.pbase.com/koreanchic/the_tunnel_417

SSC, thank you for gracing us with your presence and those pictures. So, I finally get a look at BostonBill!!! And tell RastaKitty that he looks really handsome with his new beard. Adds a look of maturity and sophistication. And I was going to say you're a hot lookin' chick but I see something on your left ring finger that says you may be taken. Oh well, you're still a hot lookin' chick.

Don't forget about us over here. Stop by again. :)

Rasta is a looker, ain't he? His looks are only proceeded by his great qualities as a person...

As for the ring? It's one that I gave myself after the wedding ring came off..... :D bv

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!!

:duh:

You can always trust The Great Dumboni to make an ___ out of himself at just the right time for a big laugh, . . .

or something like that.

What we need around here is an emoticon for a donkey, or the south end of a horse. I'd be using that one a lot!!!

Sorry about that smscoles, it's been so long Ah plumb fergot. Throw up a picture of a hot chick and guys lose their brains.

And if you never had any to begin with, :dunno: well there you have . . .

THE GREAT DUMBONI!!!