Hello!

Joined Jan 2013
5 Posts | 0+
Puyallup, WA
Hey, name is Erick been smoking bad cigars for a long time and then a freind showed me the right path! Still learning but have smoked some fine cigars along with some nice Scotch! Live in Puyallup, WA :D

Oh my spelling sucks and I have been on a lot of forums so don't hold back :oops:

Hey Eric! Welcome to the forum! I saw on another post that you are originally from Texas? What part? I am in Central. And we have plenty of Shiner!:D

So what cigars are you smoking?

DL

Garland/Richardson (until I joined the Army at 19)

Behike Cohiba
Liga Prirada T52 (La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate)
Feral
Alec Bradley Prensado
Carrillo
Ruination

and lots of others, a friend gave me a bday present of a Humador full of goodies :razz:

There are bad cigars, good cigars and cigars that you will either like or dislike. We all have a bit different tastes. Some like full bodied smokes, some like full flavored others like other combinations. You will have a lot of cigars to try and then when you think you found what you like, you will find something you like better. Stick around and try to find someone who likes a few cigars that you do and try some others he likes.

Welcome to the asylum brother. You will find that the inmates run a pretty good place. Just ignore that guy in the corner talking to his dog.

A shout out and welcome from a fellow Washingtonian