Hey Everybody!!!

Joined Jul 2005
182 Posts | 0+
Chicago/Milwaukee
Ahhh....it feels good to be back! I apologize for my rather extended hiatus as I have been extremely busy with school, graduation, moving out, and now about to finally start work next month. I hope everybody is doing well! I've got quite a bit of catching up to do, especially with the birthday packages!

Jhopephulle, Axegod75, and Chrisguinther, I'm really sorry for the delay in getting your birthday packages out, but I promise I will be sending something out in the next week or so. In the mean time, Happy Belated Birthday to you guys!! Hope all is well with everybody!!!

Welcome back brother, it sounds like you have been busy - fill us in on your new job when you get a chance!! 8) 8)

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome back, def. glad to be here again!

Bikeman, I'll be starting work next month for the E&J Gallo Winery. I'll be working as a Sales Exec. for about a year or two before moving up to the Marketing Manager position. Can't wait!! :)

TinyTim, I'm absolutely excited to be starting my first job out of college and I'm really lucky to have landed a job already. If you guys need any hook-ups, just let me know!

Wolfdaddy, lol, thanks buddy! Just been real busy lately which is why I haven't been on here in awhile. Other than that, things are goin well. But enough about me, how's Pimp Daddy Wolfie doin?!

Capt, I wish I could make it up there this weekend!! Unfortunately, I've got a basketball tournament this weekend....otherwise, I'd be up there in a heartbeat!! Let me know how it turns out, have a cigar for me (and some BBQ!), and take plenty of pictures!!

Man, that sounds exciting brother!! Do you get to sample new stuff then before it gets released?? MY uncle worked for Seagrams, and that was one of his perks. I still remember him showing up at our house with a case full of "samples" for my dad to share with him!! :shock: :shock:

Bikeman, not for sure yet, but I'll def. let ya know if I do! And I'll be sure to send some ur way! :)