Hi, my name is Connor and I am UBER excited!

Joined Nov 2007
1K Posts | 2+
The hills and the hollers
I feel like a kid getting his first GI Joe, a Teen getting his first look at playboy, a 40 year old virgin getting layd!

I ORDERED A PIPE!!! and I am PUMPED!
So some of you have finally convinced me to dive head first into pipes. After consulting with Chris I have made my first purchase!
(Chris is a wealth of information and a great guy to learn from for my first purchase, he single handily pushed me into this!)

I ordered a pipe gift set from PipeandCigars.com

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/silpipgifpac.html

and a Home and Hearth sampler which included 2oz tins of the following:
sunjammer, ten to midnight, obsidian, Victorian stroll, strike force and distinguished penguin

Connor, Unlike others that I have "helped" it was a pleasure to talk to you and get you into Pipe smoking

I am curious about pipes as well, but I am waiting till I get a better feel for cigars before I expand. Good luck with it Connor, I bet it's better than wet shaving.

Barcochris said:
Connor, Unlike others that I have "helped" it was a pleasure to talk to you and get you into Pipe smoking

Maybe that person felt he was getting "roped" into it?

Thanks Tom! If you ever need to know anything about Pipe smoking ask Chris, he is a wealth of knowledge.

Chris is also trying to push me into wet shaving, but I am not yet ready for that. I mean how good could it be? Just look at Dustin, I think he missed a few spots that most people seem to be able to get with a normal razor...

Barcochris said:

Didn't want to go down alone did you?

Kelvin said:
Maybe that person felt he was getting "roped" into it?

Someone sounds jealous.

B128thopen said:
Chris is also trying to push me into wet shaving, but I am not yet ready for that. I mean how good could it be? Just look at Dustin, I think he missed a few spots that most people seem to be able to get with a normal razor...

Connor wouldn't know about shaving, he hasn't reached puberty yet.

NJsmokey said:
I am curious about pipes as well, but I am waiting till I get a better feel for cigars before I expand. Good luck with it Connor, I bet it's better than wet shaving.

Tom, you may be the only one here that has any sanity.

Anymore cheap shots?

DL

Okay, now that I have pulled all the wooden stakes out of my heart and have my composure back, that is a nice set that you have ordered, Connor. Welcome to hell. Glad Chris single-handedly talked you into that one.

DL

Thanks DL, I am glad you feel better! Chris is the goods, is he not?

Just a quick comment on my order. I placed it this morning at 11:13. My package has already been shipped and is on its way.
Thanks to pipesandcigars.com for that!

Conni said "UBER" some one please revoke his mancard!

Congrats on the Pipe Billy. Your going to love it. Make sure you smoke your first bowl to the bottom. :thumbsup: