Cigar Trade Holiday Pass

Joined Jan 2007
2K Posts | 5+
Enjoying Life!
OK DL I am going to give this place another shot because you asked nice. If Rob comes o. We can keep the pass that was started today on here. Smokes are on way to Pebble boy and shod be there by Thursday. Again this is a blind box pass. Only post your takes not your putts

Sounds good cHraig. I am grabbing the cohiba sublime.

Who is after me?

DL

We all know your history DL, so try and keep putts and takes as close as possible in Value :)

Reactions: 1 users
I am going to go ahead and call Dustin out on not equaling out his puts and takes. Its inevitable so might as well bring it up! You going to put in a Gurkha or an Acid to replace that sublime? :)

Since we are going to talk about potential puts and takes. Connor - if you take a partagas short - is that like a normal guy taking a partagas churchill?

Reactions: 2 users
Yes, and I would have to put in a large gauge cigar to compensate for my small penis too.

I can promise there is not a single Gurkha or Acid in the bunch. There is 1 cigar I threw in just to throw in to see if someone has bad taste, but not as bad as above

Likely won't get it out until Monday morning.

Got Connor's info.

DL

Think you will appreciate some of the smokes in there. I have had everything except 1 cigar for a minimum of 2 years

Thanks buddy, looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be showing up soon.

FL

Box just arrived. At first glance it looks awesome! I'll go through it later. May not be able to get it out tomorrow.

DL