Cigar Trade Holiday Pass

Great. As said, I'll have the box out no later than Monday.

DL

Since you are shipping out tomorrow, would it not be proper to tell us your picks today?

How does one get in on a pass like this? I know it's probably too late for this one but maybe a future pass? Also, what are the rules?

Once people get to know you and or you do a couple good trades is how you get in these. Rules are pretty simple. You take cigars and replace with equal value cigars. If you take Cubans you must replace with Cubans

It can be pretty fun, stealth. Just don't ever take an AF Between the Lines that was put in. The hosts don't like it for some reason.

I am just about gift wrapping and will post my takes within the hour. And unless the PO is closed tomorrow, the box will indeed be going out.

DL

Oh and five years later you will still be hearing about it.

DL

This Julius Ceasar is looking pretty damn tempting......

DL

A lot of great smokes in this box. cHraig, thanks for putting together such a good box and hosting this pass!

With that being said, I am taking the Tat Black. Let the flaming begin....

Hillbilly, it will be on its way tomorrow. I'll post a tracking # as soon as I get one.

DL

Wow all that for 1 cigar. I figured you would at lest take 3-5

Reactions: 1 users
LOL, nice one Rob.

Tracking/delivery confirmation number:

03120860000071104610 USPS.

Nice tea bagging on the way!

DL

Looks like package should arrive today. MJ make sure you get Connor your info

How do you know he grabbed the Diplimaticos? Where did he post at?

DL

FB, pretty much giving up on this site. Ownership is obviously not at all interested

What difference does it make if he is here or not? There are two mods who are keeping spammers away, several new members have joined, and the members who were already here are pretty active. Again, I am actively trying to get people to come over. I send out pm's, I post links to my FB page as well as my B&M's page.

I hate to lose you and Connor, cHraig. Afterall, I did meet both of you here. I would hope the both of you would be active here again, but I'm not going to beg you to stay either.

DL