HOLY COW

i almost cried when my mom took her set back from me. I love those knives, but i bought a set of solingen knives. they are no where near as nice to me but they have still done the job well. love overstock.com

I almost bought a sete of wustof knives for about $850.00 after I graduated college!! They were a little different than those....but man....nice price!!! :shock:

ill stick with my walmart set for 25 bucks thank you...
which can be nicked just by hitting a seed in some vegitable lol. good thing i got a dremel to take them nics out!

when i first moved up here i didnt have any kitchen knifes, for about a month i used a large hunting knife to cut stuff lol. every one asked what that ominous looking weapon was doing on my counter all the time. hehehe

Very nice link Mac, I'll get some Christmas shopping done early.

I was fortunate enough to have been issued all Wusthof knives in my "tool kit."
Plus the 20% discount at the school store in case one of my knives grows legs and wanders off doesn't hurt either :wink:

Macallan, if you notice those are the Emeril Wustofs. Those are the cheaper version of the Wustof Classic. They are not drop forged. I think you saw mine, I got them for one of the wedding gifts from my parents. They retailed for $450, my Mom got them with the bolck for about $325. They are top notch knifes, as long as you care for them.

Capt,

Where have you been? I have not heard from you. Did you get the pics I sent of the trip. My Garmin is in full action. I have it with me now while I am out of town and it is a life saver. I have never owned anything like it in my life.

They are sweet, I use mine all the time. I am glad I got YOU hooked on something expensive!! lol. I have been very busy with the remodel and been doing a fair bit of bird hunting. Stick around the phone this evening, I plan on calling....