How many people actually visit this forum?

Joined Aug 2011
12 Posts | 2+
S.E. Michigan
I've noticed that I (and others) are rerponding to threads that are up to 4 years old. Just wondering who actually still visits on a regular basis...

Reactions: 1 users
About 3. Lol. I asked Lash (the Admin) what had happened.

"The site was started back in 2003 by another gentleman who set the site up with the help from some big Cigar websites. The site was once a vibrant community and it was ran into the ground, they even turned off the ability for new users to register on the site, and it was using very outdated forum software.

I approached the old owner a couple months ago and wanted to bring the site back from the dead, so here it is now... I upgraded the forum software to something more modern, and have been trying to rebuild the site, and wanting to breathe some new life and energy into the site. There is already a lot of great content here from over the years, so now it's just building up the community."

I just recently joined but I'm not much help. I had a question on keeping a humidor humid and got some great responses from people. Thanks for the help everyone.

I just recently joined but I'm not much help. I had a question on keeping a humidor humid and got some great responses from people. Thanks for the help everyone.

That's what forums are all about! Sooner or later someone will have an issue that you can help with!

"The site was started back in 2003 by another gentleman who set the site up with the help from some big Cigar websites. The site was once a vibrant community and it was ran into the ground, they even turned off the ability for new users to register on the site, and it was using very outdated forum software.

I approached the old owner a couple months ago and wanted to bring the site back from the dead, so here it is now... I upgraded the forum software to something more modern, and have been trying to rebuild the site, and wanting to breathe some new life and energy into the site. There is already a lot of great content here from over the years, so now it's just building up the community."
That's exactly it.

I cant tell you guys how many close friends I have made on this site, How much I have learned. This was a huge forum with tons of participation. Everybody got a long great and there was some good natured ribbing back and forth. So Spread the word lets see what we can do

We really had something here once, and with participation we can have it again :)

I cant tell you guys how many close friends I have made on this site, How much I have learned. This was a huge forum with tons of participation. Everybody got a long great and there was some good natured ribbing back and forth. So Spread the word lets see what we can do

Ditto!

Happy to see it up an going again!

DL

I am pleased that we can get this forum going again. It will be nice to catch up with all the old friends, and welcome to all the newbies!! You will find no flaming here!!