Humidor Update

Joined Jan 2013
27 Posts | 0+
Okanogan Wa.
First off thanks to everyone for the input on my original post, just a quick up date as to the state of things with more to follow about once a week for a bit.
First off I cleared out and cleaned out the humidor before re-seasoning for a week, put all of my old cigars on bottom two trays and half of the third tray, as I knew it would take a couple of days I ordered two box's of my go to kicking around cigars ( not Victor Sinclars ) I have left the fan off for the time being and will give the older sticks at least one more week before I try one, as for the new boxes waited two days before lighting up, should see the smile on my face after having the fifth one and no swelling problems as of yet.
Small side note will be filling it to 2/3 or more after convincing my wife it is the best thing for my humidor and investment I have already made, the posting about needing to do that has went a long way towards that (THANKS), She thinks I have enough for a life time now, wait till she here's about the next humidor I would like to build (Lets just say walk-in style)
AGAIN THANKS EVERYONE

Rashadog,

Cool! Glad it's working out for you! Keep us updated.

DL