I'm Baaaaaaack!!

Joined Oct 2005
3K Posts | 14+
Central Canada, eh?
Matty told me that you guys were at it again here, so I thought I would drop on by and see if I cannot make it to 3000 posts. I have been smoking cigars seriously for about 4 years or so now, mostly outside in the summer, because I cannot smoke in the house, and there is no smoking in public buildings in my city. I keep track of what I own,a and what I smoke in a spreadsheet, and the variety of stuff is amazing. I try to keep about 200 cigars in my collection at any one time, and most of that is singles with some groups of ten or fifteen mixed in, so its a lot of variety.
There you go for now brothers, welcome back to the old forum.

Welcome back Gordo...Give us a temp check...I bet its already -10!

Not much changes. Kids get bigger, I get fatter and balder (can't get much worse).

Not much changes. Kids get bigger, I get fatter and balder (can't get much worse).

LOL! I completely sympathize with you! No one understands the aging game better than I do! Well, maybe Kevin has a better understanding.

DL

You're all old. :D

Just wait..........

You'll wake up tomorrow morning and your body will creak when you get out of bed. You'll start noticing some greys in your sideburns. You'll start feeling the effects of drinking ONLY two beers the night before. LOL.

Sad to say but I am closer to 50 than I am to 20. WOW.

DL

DL