Important Announcment From Cigar.com

Joined Dec 2004
1K Posts | 0+
Chicago
Dear Customers,

I am proud to announce that the very first Cigar.com print Catalog is making its way into the mail. These babies look AMAZING. We will start including them with every order and a select portion of our mailing list will be getting the first issue in their mailbox.

It is a rich mixture of articles and featured products, there is some cigar info, aging tips, interviews, and also detail on some of our favorite products. The catalog is on very nice stock paper and is very picture intensive, frankly it is some of the nicest cigar photography I have ever seen.

We also have a new feature called "Better Homes and Humidors" in the catalog where in each issue we will feature a customers personal cigar collection. Capt from the forum is featured in our first edition and we are looking for volunteers for issue 2. If you are interested and have a nice size collection, send high res photos to [email protected] for consideration. If we select your collection, your humidor will be featured in the catalog and seen by all of our customers.

Take the time to read through it when you get copy. I am anxious to hear your feedback. Thank you always for your loyalty and support for Cigar.com Without our customers we would never have come far enough to launch this catalog.

Great news, Alex! Look forward to getting one with my next order (unless I am one of the lucky ones to get it in the mail...oh, please, please..hehe)

Let's Hear it for Cappy!! WTG, Man!

I hope I'm a "select portion" to receive the first mailing! *nudge nudge* :shock:

Hey, Alex.... Will this be a monthly issue or just a periodic update?

The select poriton is just a test population. Our hope is to mail an issue to every customer and print these on a regular basis. Not to sure about the frequency but for now we are going an issue at a time. Honestly the images are very cool. I could stare at this thing all day.

I really like catalogs, I'm a sucker for the CI and the JR catalog. I can't wait for this one to get here.

I got it here...

It is a very, very nice maganize. I have thumbed through it several times already.

Not to mention Tim B. is quite the handsome man.

:roll:

Great! I have already spent ALOT of money here already, and now you go and print a cool catalogue to make me spend more!? You diabolical, evil people!

Seriously though, sounds really cool. Will be great to get a catalogue to read on the head, and actually order something from it.

Cutter

teddyg112 said:
wow just when i was needing a new coffe table book

yeah, thats where mine all start out, but for some reason they always end up in that room with a sink, tub, and toilet and they wont leave!!

I am just about to re-up my CA subscription. Looks like I should hold off. Great news here! My question is, is it big and does it look cool on the coffee table? ( yeah I know, seems a bit silly, but a nice big glossy mag looks great in the living room ) Call me silly 8)

foodislife said:
I am just about to re-up my CA subscription. Looks like I should hold off. Great news here! My question is, is it big and does it look cool on the coffee table? ( yeah I know, seems a bit silly, but a nice big glossy mag looks great in the living room ) Call me silly 8)

Not to sound like a commercial, but have you checked out Cigar Magazine? I think it is a beutiful publication very high quality. I think I am gonn order something so I can get my catalog.

I just got it! Very nice, Alex. What a good looking bunch at Cigar.com!

And, Capt does your wife know she's in it? Another question: What are the weird shaped cigars (two of 'em) in your desk top?

ME 3 (on when do i get mine) and its not a bathroom its the THinking room! the greatest thinking in the world gets done there