Is Calibus okay? Anybody hear from Malone? . . .

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
Both good guys on the forums. Calibus just kind of disappeared. He's a lot of fun. Hope he's okay. I think we know Malone's going through some "interesting" times in life, and I hope he's okay too. As a matter of fact, hope everybody's okay. It would be good to see both of them around here again, though.

Jan 12, 2005
Chicago
I heard from malone last week. He is big pimpin in PA. New mercedes, girlfriend, the works. I feel like I have not seeen eclipseman in a while either.

Jan 17, 2005
So Cal
Calibus is doing fine. I just spoke to him about an hour ago. Back to back losses to Miami and San Diego might be the reason for his absence :dunno:

I'm coming off back to back losses also and I feel pretty crappy myself :ehsmile:

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
Ummmmmmmmm, lest anyone forget, I'm coming off seven losses in a row, and we're 2-10. That's TWO AND TEN!!!

And I'm still here. :dunno: :sm_angel:

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
I haven't been around much over the past 7-10 days. Sporadically, but not enough to get around a lot of the threads.

Jul 25, 2005
Oakland, CA
I've been around. Mainly reading and not much posting lately. Just haven't been in a real talkative mood for a while.

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
Oh, is that avatar something to do with Kenny getting killed all over again? I'm not that familiar with South Park, but I sort of "keep in touch" because of friends I know who are big fans.

Nov 25, 2003
Paradise CA
Bloofington said:
Oh, is that avatar something to do with Kenny getting killed all over again? I'm not that familiar with South Park, but I sort of "keep in touch" because of friends I know who are big fans.

[img=left]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/teamtalent/master.jpg[/img]

:wink: :wink:

Nov 25, 2003
Paradise CA
Haha, im just messin with ya Bloof. Dont worry though, youre not missing much with South Park.

Sep 27, 2003
Puerto Rico/NYC
No, I knew that. It's just that even though I'm not all that familiar, I should have been able to see Kenny somewhere in there. Or that space helmet of a head of his, or hood, whatever it is.

Jan 17, 2005
So Cal
Oh my god, they killed Kenny....You Bas***d!!

While SouthPark will always be one of my favorite "adult" cartoons, Family Guy will hold top honors for years to come 8)