Is Calibus okay? Anybody hear from Malone? . . .

Joined Sep 2003
9K Posts | 0+
Puerto Rico/NYC
Both good guys on the forums. Calibus just kind of disappeared. He's a lot of fun. Hope he's okay. I think we know Malone's going through some "interesting" times in life, and I hope he's okay too. As a matter of fact, hope everybody's okay. It would be good to see both of them around here again, though.

I heard from malone last week. He is big pimpin in PA. New mercedes, girlfriend, the works. I feel like I have not seeen eclipseman in a while either.

Well, if Malone is good, I'm glad to hear that. You're right, Eclipse_Man hasn't been around for a while, either.

Calibus is doing fine. I just spoke to him about an hour ago. Back to back losses to Miami and San Diego might be the reason for his absence :dunno:

I'm coming off back to back losses also and I feel pretty crappy myself :ehsmile:

Ummmmmmmmm, lest anyone forget, I'm coming off seven losses in a row, and we're 2-10. That's TWO AND TEN!!!

And I'm still here. :dunno: :sm_angel:

:rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao:

I haven't been around much over the past 7-10 days. Sporadically, but not enough to get around a lot of the threads.

I've been around. Mainly reading and not much posting lately. Just haven't been in a real talkative mood for a while.

That's a cool avatar, Calibus. I can't really tell what it is, but it's colorful and cool looking. Hope you're okay, too.

Oh, is that avatar something to do with Kenny getting killed all over again? I'm not that familiar with South Park, but I sort of "keep in touch" because of friends I know who are big fans.

Bloofington said:
Oh, is that avatar something to do with Kenny getting killed all over again? I'm not that familiar with South Park, but I sort of "keep in touch" because of friends I know who are big fans.

[img=left]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/teamtalent/master.jpg[/img]

:wink: :wink:

Shows ya what I know. I guess you'd have to know South Park way better than I do to recognize it straight up.

Haha, im just messin with ya Bloof. Dont worry though, youre not missing much with South Park.

No, I knew that. It's just that even though I'm not all that familiar, I should have been able to see Kenny somewhere in there. Or that space helmet of a head of his, or hood, whatever it is.

Oh my god, they killed Kenny....You Bas***d!!

While SouthPark will always be one of my favorite "adult" cartoons, Family Guy will hold top honors for years to come 8)