Cigar Trade is it to early to start thinking......

I still haven't figured out who my Secret Santa was. I have some ideas but aren't smart enough to put 2 and 2 together I guess.

Anyone want to come forward?

Trent

You make one hell of a Santa Rob!! I knew it was a man with good taste!

(You were on my short list of possibilities too) :)

My Secret Santa (Thanks Trent) is the best Santa ever!!!! His shipment was so large it had to be sent in two packages. What is interesting is that I like larger ring cigars and the packages were full of those types of cigars. My wife should have gotten some hints about christmas shopping from you (she says I am hard to buy for). Thank-you, thank-you, and most of all thank-you!
Don

I sent you a (1) package of cigars for either a F-n-G win or a Pay it forward but I wasn't your secret santa. The other package must have been from your secret santa. Hope you enjoy the cigars though!

Trent

golfcigarjunkie said:
My Secret Santa (Thanks Trent) is the best Santa ever!!!! His shipment was so large it had to be sent in two packages. What is interesting is that I like larger ring cigars and the packages were full of those types of cigars. My wife should have gotten some hints about christmas shopping from you (she says I am hard to buy for). Thank-you, thank-you, and most of all thank-you!
Don

Sorry and thanks Trent I checked the packages and they had different return addresses on them. My compliements still stand but now they are directed to two people. My Secret Santa is an unidentifited jolly person from IL who sends great gifts. Thnks Santa it was way beyond what I was expecting.
Don