Cigar Trade is it to early to start thinking......

Guys, if you have not yet, make sure the packages are in the mail ASAP!

Guys, if you would like to revela your self feel free. Or if you all want it can remain a secret forever

Doc already guessed it was me, seeing as there are only 2 of us smart enough to live in AZ in this it was pretty easy.

Barcochris said:
Guys, if you would like to revela your self feel free. Or if you all want it can remain a secret forever

I thought we was gonna do that on or after xmas?

Elidog figured me out to be his secret Santa.

Cmontgomery, thanks for that fantastic package! :thumbsup: :D

Man Santa dog,,, thankyou way above. The cigars were great. I can't wait to spark that ancient warrior up. I have wanted to try that one for awhile. The others are looking good in the humi right now. I let any cigar I get rest for at least 6 months. Though that ancient warrior will only last untill Christmas night when all the friends and family are gone, and it's just me and the wife of 31 yrs. sitting by the fire reminising about this past year.
The 2 bags of Hi. coffee will be put to good use. I will grind some beans up and have that with my warroir and better half by the fire.
Thanks dog way above. You truly are a brother -in-arms.

STAY SAFE and have a very merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!!!!!

Hue

pbburner said:
Man Santa dog,,, thankyou way above. The cigars were great. I can't wait to spark that ancient warrior up. I have wanted to try that one for awhile. The others are looking good in the humi right now. I let any cigar I get rest for at least 6 months. Though that ancient warrior will only last untill Christmas night when all the friends and family are gone, and it's just me and the wife of 31 yrs. sitting by the fire reminising about this past year.
The 2 bags of Hi. coffee will be put to good use. I will grind some beans up and have that with my warroir and better half by the fire.
Thanks dog way above. You truly are a brother -in-arms.

STAY SAFE and have a very merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!!!!!

Hue

Enjoy it ALL, brother!

Merry Christmas!

Bikeman,,,hoping you enjoyed the whimsical ashtray and stogies,,,
Merry Christmas,,,,

Hue

Kevin, hope you enjoy the smokes, shaving mug, and shaving soap, but not at the same time!

Merry Christmas!

Dean

i really did.

thank you.

i may shoot you a PM soon. (if i remember later) I have questions. good ones.

and scott! i hope you enjoy the new (but small) humidor. I hope i also didnt scare you off. Enjoy the smokes also.