Is this sampler a good deal? please help! :)

Joined Apr 2013
17 Posts | 0+
New York
http://www.famous-smoke.com/famous+medium+body+sampler+k1+cigars/item+40349

im going to puerto rico july 4th, i reallllly want to try an undercrown, they seem great... this sampler happens to have one and is pretty cheap, also for my trip to puerto rico i plan on buying

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_3400.html

doesnt seem like a bad deal either... and my sampler will fit my humidor nice and snug :) ill have myself a great time with my set and some scotch, since the legal age for drinking in puerto rico is 18 :D!!! cant wait ... please give me your opinions :)

The sampler looks good enough. I like Toraño and the exodus is a very good cigar.

Cigar Caddys are cool. I have a 10 ct, a five ct, and a two ct. I use the 10 or 5 if I go on trips, and the 2 count just for day trips.

DL

The sampler looks good enough. I like Toraño and the exodus is a very good cigar.

Cigar Caddys are cool. I have a 10 ct, a five ct, and a two ct. I use the 10 or 5 if I go on trips, and the 2 count just for day trips.

DL

are they good to use as a permanent humidor also? i dont have any humidors :/ so i would use this one to hold them

No. The humidification device is only for temporary use. In fact I don't even use the humidification device in mine. You'd be much better off with a ziplock freezer bag and a humi-pillow. Don't get me wrong, they are great for traveling or throwing in a backpack. But again, they are only intended for short term use.

DL

Cigars price is not too bad, but the travel humidor is a lot more than I would pay. I think I got my 5 ct. one for $ 8. They are nice for protecting the cigars, but humidification is a short term thing in them.

Cigars price is not too bad, but the travel humidor is a lot more than I would pay. I think I got my 5 ct. one for $ 8. They are nice for protecting the cigars, but humidification is a short term thing in them.

i ended up getting both of them :D i cant wait to try all of the samplers, and i bought myself my first humidor for about 35 bucks at bed bath and beyond :)! now to properly season it..