It's been a good week (Several Pics enclosed)

Joined Jun 2007
232 Posts | 0+
Minnesota
Well I guess I went a little overboard trying to catch up. I ended up selling my motorcycle when my son was born almost three weeks ago so I had a little extra cash lying around. The birth of my son also lead to my smoking a Cohiba Robusto from the ISOM that rekindle the joy in cigars that I had lost for a while. So to make up for lost time....

I started with a place to put the new collection, a 300 ct humidor from cheaphumidors.com

[img=left]http://images24.fotki.com/v852/photos/9/910849/5047710/330cthumi-vi.jpg[/img]

But then I decided what I really wanted to do was start buying by the box so I could enjoy different cigars but still let others age. I've never had a high quality cigar that lasted much more than a few months in my humidor.

So I decided to order a box or two. Started off with a call to C.Com and got these sent to me...

[img=left]http://images26.fotki.com/v888/photos/9/910849/5047710/rpfusionbox-vi.jpg[/img]

and for a more everyday smoke...

[img=left]http://images25.fotki.com/v898/photos/9/910849/5047710/ccomcorojobox-vi.jpg[/img]

I also got a nice sampler of the C.Com labels as well as RP 90's, 92's and Fusions.

But the issue is I still have a box of 5 Vegas '06 Limitadas, Short Story's, Gurkha Genghis Khans, as well as the Don Carlos God of Fire's on the way so I figured I better have someplace to put all those boxes hence the following showed up on the doorstep today..

[img=left]http://images25.fotki.com/v900/photos/9/910849/5047710/avantidor-vi.jpg[/img]

I sure hope that's all I have coming for a while. The wife has been most understanding since I sold my motorcycle and am using some proceeds from that to stock my Fridgidor. And especially since some of the other proceeds are going to be going to a Hot Tub she's been wanting for a while. Gotta say I'm looking forward to a nice soak outside under the stars while enjoying one of these new sticks.

Oh yeah, almost forgot that a friend promised me a box of Partagas Series D no4's from the ISOM as well. Not that I'm counting on them but I'll have the room if they show up!

I've been trying to document all my previous cigars as well as the new additions as I get them in pictures along with purchase and humidor information all at the link in my sig.

Trent

Now THAT'S the way to do it Trent! I like that Fridgidor so much I may forego a larger humi and do the same thing.

IMHO, the CCOM Corojo Label is a great after dinner smoke, the price is just a bonus.

Good deal! Make SURE you rest those Corojo Labels for at least 6 months. You will thank me for it!

It has been a while. I've checked in from time to time but, I haven't been posting much.

I started a new job in April and now I take the bus to work. I get up super early and get home late. I make dinner, sometimes have time for a smoke (it's rare) then, I go to sleep and do it all over again. Weekends have been busy, too.

I finally got my first paying gig, as a cinematographer, on a video project. Sunday, I got to tutor highschool kids and helped them make a trailer. It's really cool to see kids get excited about film. I'll hopefully have another project Saturday.

I miss reading all of the great reviews on cigars. I don't even know half of the brands you folks are talking about.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's not promising that I'll be able to make it to the Sitdown in Septemberish. I won't have vacation time until April 2008.

take care y'all.

Good to see ya Brenda! Glad things are going well...sad your not able to smoke often.

Take care!

T that set up is sweet! Nice job and congrats!

hey let me know how those corojo's burn and taste for you, are they churchill size? I'm definetly thinking about ordering them.

When T-nugnet got the fusions and a fridge; it was a very good week
It was a very good week, for smokig habits,
his addiction doubled like rabbits
it was a very good week

What you dont like Sinatra.....