Cigar Trade I've decided....

Joined Mar 2006
696 Posts | 0+
Central Jersey
I really don't like Punch Rare Crojo's. I smoked a fresh 06 to start and was not fond of it but did not want to jump to conclusions. I smoked another 4 out of the box as well as 1 from 05 and 1 from 04 to be sure. I really don't like them. That would have been nice to know before I bought a box. I have 13 of the robustoish size left and 1 or 2 I have been gifted I would like to trade. Any Rare Crojo lovers out there PM me. I bought the box prolly 4 - 6 months ago and have kept the smokes in my age humi at 65%.

Guess you live and learn.

Don't have much to trade, but I'll buy a few...

PM if you think you may be interested.

Jason

I have to agree that the Rare Corojos aren't anything special IMHO, but I've had some great experiences with the Punch robustos.

The shop in Carbondale had a box of the robusto maduros in stock and each one of those cigars were as oily as a pizza. I should have bought the lot and aged them, but I didn't know any better. They were some of the most delicious smokes I've had from a standard line.

Give me a couple of days to smoke the one I have and I'll let you know...

ill take a look through my humi and see what i am willing to give up. i may be interested a few.

5 spoken for. Feel free to PM me on offers on the rest, or how many ever you want.

Those of you with PMs in have priority, but everyone else feel free to make me an offer.

That cigar is one that I bought into all the hype about, since then I have smoked maybe five and still have not had one taste good or burn well. Three thumbs down on the Rare Corojo.

Now the Gran Puro, thats another story. 8)

my first experience with the punch rare corojo 05...i hated it. Since then I left the box in my humi to age. I recently pulled another one out to give it a shot...and i was pleasantly surprised to find that the smoke was significantly different and a hell of a lot smoother.

I had a '05 that I wasn't too impressed with, but was still a good smoke.
I've got a '06 that's sitting in my humi and will try later on.

I really like the 05 Punch Rare's - the Rothschild are my favorites.

But then again, as a child I did like peanut butter and salami sandwiches. My mother refused to make them for me - I had to bribe my brothers. Hmmm, I digress yet again. Sorry.

Pm sent just in case you have some left over.

Kelvin said:
But then again, as a child I did like peanut butter and salami sandwiches. My mother refused to make them for me - I had to bribe my brothers.

That has got to be the worst samich I have evr heard of.

Peanut butter and salami? I'd try it... Hmm... what kinda salami does it have to be?

That would be hard salami - just doesn't go well with Genoa. I do have a discerning palate, though. :roll:

All spoken for. Thanks guys!!! I'll get packgaes out asap to all who I have committed....and mabey some I have not.