June 9, 2006 Friday Deal is LIVE! GURKHAS!!!

Joined Nov 2005
3K Posts | 0+
The Matrix?
Now here is something to really look forward to at the end of the week. Every Friday we are running a one day promotion on a special item at a huge discount. Mark your calendars and be sure to check in with us at the end of EACH week because these deals go fast!

6/9/06 – Around big holidays like Father’s Day and Christmas, we roll out some of the most unbelievable deals and this Father’s Day is no exception. In fact, this weeks One-Day-Deal is the best savings we have offered so far this year with a savings of 65% off the retail value! Gurkha cigars are considered the Rolls Royce of premium cigars, using rare vintage tobaccos to make the worlds most coveted cigar blends. This week we teamed up 20 Gurkha super premiums in a cigar jar humidor with a cigar cutter. This sampler set is the perfect gift, starter kit, or indulgence for yourself. Because these cigars are so rare and sought after, we were only able to obtain a limited number for this promotion. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this amazing offer!

Friday 6/9/06 Only:

Sampler Includes 20 Cigars, Cigar Jar Humidor & Cutter
5 x Gurkha Legend Robsuto (6 x 50)
5 x Gurkha Regent Toro (6 x 50)
5 x Gurkha Centurian Perfecto (6 x 60)
5 x Gurkha Genghis Khan (6 x 50)
1 x Cigar Jar Humidor
1 x Cigar Cutter

Retail Value: $283.70
One Day Price $99.95

OMG!!! :shock:
I want! I want! I want!

Someone, order this for me and I'll send you the money!

LOL... looks like someone beat me to posting this announcement. With the success around Christmas of our super premium jar, I could not resist for Fathers Day. :D

I'm not a father, yet, but at least I'm working on it with the wife. :shock: :D

Still, I want this deal, but can't use my CC.

T:

Before I go to Meadowlands Madness, can I email you the program and you give me the winners before they are posted too?

Thanks,

Kelvin

I'm already letting you pull a strong lead in the Fantasy Baseball. And you want this too?

Ok, give me the program, and I'll place the top 6 that should win just for you. :D

Chris, if T gives us the winners of the horse races we don't need to restrain ourselves.

BTW the jar works really well - this is a sweet deal.

wow,,,,wish i could jump on that deal,,,,sounds sweet

i just bought my monthly quota already :(

GHURKA.........GHURKA..........GHURKA.........

Must resist the Ghurka........help me brothers, I am weakening!!!! :roll: :roll:

jlipcovich said:
wow,,,,wish i could jump on that deal,,,,sounds sweet

i just bought my monthly quota already :(

Oh man. If I had a quota, I don't know what I would do!

Bikeman said:
Must resist the Ghurka........help me brothers, I am weakening!!!! :roll: :roll:
Give up your unholy resistance and give in to salvation... but not before I get mine! :p

Wow, you folks are true BOTLs! :thumbsup:

Ok, I've got my order in. Time for all of you hold outs to give in to temptation.^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hsalvation.

yep what a sweet deal. Got mine yesterday and I couldnt resist. I smoked a legend and it was great. Burnt my fingers on the nub. You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!