Just gerring started

Or consider this....for about $120 (less if you use beads instead of an Oasis) you can easily make coolerdor that will hold 8-10 boxes of cigars. Then use your 20 stick humi to hold an assortment of cigars from your coolerdor for daily smoking... this way you not be in and out of the coolerdor as often, thus promoting a more stable environment for your cigars... :D

Spider66 said:
Or consider this....for about $120 (less if you use beads instead of an Oasis) you can easily make coolerdor that will hold 8-10 boxes of cigars. Then use your 20 stick humi to hold an assortment of cigars from your coolerdor for daily smoking... this way you not be in and out of the coolerdor as often, thus promoting a more stable environment for your cigars... :D
That's exactly what I do.

I can not stand it anymore, I need cigars???I read what everybody says here and I want to have those same times, I think I need to order from somebody!!!!!!!!!!!! Cigar.com Here I come (I think I to break open the piggy bank)

yes yes....GO BIG for humidors....if you're getting into cigars, then you will neen bigger than you think!! It is the nature of the beast! And welcome. :D

Ebay is a good place to start the humidor search, you can get good bargains on good humis there if you are patient. Patience is the key though.

If you want a good humidor, find the one you like, then get the next 2 sizes up from the one you like, go BIG as you can afford, right off thebat , I have 9 -50 count humis now, a coolerdoor & a stash at the shop in a locker & a big lawn & leafe bag with a hunk of the green florest foam in it to keep the LONG term aging cigars all happy & nice, I want to convert a closet but I dont think my wife will let me do that, In my smoking room I have a small stash but I dont keep to many there, if I need a smoke that isnt in the Qtr.deck( the name of my smoking room ) I come in the house, good time to visit the bath room & get more coffee, , so take it from a long time cigar smoker GO BIG , no GO Bigger, NO GO BIGGEST that you can , a good place to start, that way you will be able to fill it over a long time & ones it is full you can Cruise , I get 2 boxes at a time, I smoke one & put the other away for long term aging, a few years ago I had such a good stash of cigars I never smoked one that wasnt at lest 2 years old . , BUT I had to accululate about 11K cigars to get to that point, I sold off a buch in 2004 & paid off my house, Now I am building it back up FUN HOBBY hahaha ! Enjoy, Vince

vince when you are ready to seel some more I will gladly take some of your hands

PM me for a list & prices if your in the market for some new cigars
Enjoy, Vince