Just got my first humidor

Joined Oct 2007
16 Posts | 0+
Boston
i am so excited...i bought a 300 count humidor and just got it in the mail today...man this thing looks sharp...cant wait to get it all seasoned up and ready to be filled.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!! Enjoy brother. You were smart to start off big. I started with a 50, then a 100 then a 300 and now looking for more. Ha! It's great fun filling them and even more fun smoking!

any pics? i always love to see pics.

also please feel free to ask questions.

people that have been here a minute know that i love to type long winded and opinionated explinations to simple questions.

That was impressive, Kuzi - only four sentences that post!

Actually I was thinking the same thing - post a picture if you get a chance.

Thanks guys...yeah i took everyones advice and went big...i can definitly see myself filling a small one very quickly...i will definitly get some pics asap...i got an imperfect one from tampa humidor for 89.00 and ive looked thoroughly and the "Scratch" is almost non-exsistant...i mean seriously its on the back bottom and hard to notice without looking for it directly..i got it seasoning right now...i calibrated the hygrometer and now i just wait...im going to time my ordering of a box of cigars for when its ready so i can put them right in and keep them fresh.

I chuckled about the imperfect - I have two desktops that I purchased that way and never found the flaws (except that they arrived empty).

Enjoy it, man!