Just started smoking cigars

Joined Apr 2017
3 Posts | 0+
USA@WVa
So I have been smoking cigars for about two months now. I have been trying different sticks trying to find a couple that I really like better than the rest . But this is my question, with a couple different sticks after I light them they will get real mushy . Why? I have bought a humidor and it has been set up ,well since before I started buying a lot of cigars. I did just get the cigar oasis exel in the mail yesterday and got it installed . But Idk if it something I am doing or not doing that is the problem . Any help or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depending on what cigar you have , it will get mushy if its a cut filler cigar, , machine made or hand made , they are filled with small piecece of tobacco , in a long fill cigar you should not have that problem unless the humidity is to high in your humidor,
welcome to the ZOO , Enjoy, Vince

Thanks Vince for the reply . I think most of the cigars I have had the problem with have been numerous long filler tobaccos mixed . So maybe and hopefully the cigar oasis will fix it in a week or so . Thanks again.

Better wet than dry I always say! (That's What She Said xD)

Do you have a top fill humidifier that's magnetized to the lid of your humidor? They aren't as absorbent as you would think, and even if perfectly level can still leak some glycol if you aren't careful. Couple drops and you get mushy cigars real quick.

Better wet than dry I always say! (That's What She Said xD)

Do you have a top fill humidifier that's magnetized to the lid of your humidor? They aren't as absorbent as you would think, and even if perfectly level can still leak some glycol if you aren't careful. Couple drops and you get mushy cigars real quick.
Hey,sorry haven't been on here in a while . "Work" But I appreciate the response and yes I did have a small disc humidifier. But it was just sitting in my humidor. So idk what the problem was but I finally got the cigar oasis set up and tuned in rite . All is good . Thanks again for the help .

hey
if you have been trying different sticks trying to find a couple that you really like better than the rest than I would say have a look to cohiba cigarettes.
They serve some really good premium quality cigars.
to know more about it visit them.
Cheers..