lesson learned

Joined Feb 2006
216 Posts | 0+
Jackson, MS
I knew i should have listened to you guys. Beccas gonna beat me when i tell her there is no more room in my humi and ive got to get a bigger one. Maybe i can talk her into gettin me one for my birthday next month. I got 2 boxes that are gonna have to wait for a vacancy. Tupperware he i come.

The fun has just begun!!! Don't worry, there are plenty of lawyers around here. :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh: :rotflmao:

Thats one good thing i dont need a lawyer we're not married yet. Ive actually been surprised at her responses so far. Monday I told her that i bought 3 boxes of cigars :oops: her response "cool" :shock:. I just might hafta hang on to this one. hehe

sounds like a keeper. I just managed to findangle my wife into consenting to the purchase of a new pistol this evening. I am truly blessed....

Joe

I still am in awe that my wife let the built-in happen. But, she also let me buy my chopper less than a week before our wedding. Now that my friends, is the definition of a keeper. Plus, she's hot!!

My wife is going to Italy for 10 days yet gets mad when I order $50 worth of cigars.

Poor Carduus. After reading his post, and then looking left, I could feel the despair through my computer screen. :sm_angel:

Teddy,,,,,, Coolerdor,,,And also marry her NOW before she gets Pissed LOL my wife is pretty cool about it all as long as I tell her (sometimes)

Yeah Bloof, but the joke is on her. I am going to smoke all those and more IN the house while she is gone!!! HAHA!!

my life is lame…

Capt said:
I still am in awe that my wife let the built-in happen. But, she also let me buy my chopper less than a week before our wedding. Now that my friends, is the definition of a keeper. Plus, she's hot!!

ok now lets see some pics of this chopper

Side by side wine chiller. You can have one side for your cigars keeping them nice and cool and free of beetles and she can have the other side for wines. And if she's not into wine, you can have more room for cigars. :lol:

Carduus said:
Yeah Bloof, but the joke is on her. I am going to smoke all those and more IN the house while she is gone!!! HAHA!!

my life is lame…

I love it! Are you going to ash everywhere too?

I am blessed!

I told Misa I want to 5 cigars that cost $170 and then age them for 10 years. Her only question - was if she could smoke one before putting them to sleep!

CastleCrest said:
I am blessed!

I told Misa I want to 5 cigars that cost $170 and then age them for 10 years. Her only question - was if she could smoke one before putting them to sleep!

Can you adopt me?

cybrus said:
Carduus said:

my life is lame…

I love it! Are you going to ash everywhere too?

Noooooooooo....

Well, my wife almost booted me out when she saw the $585.00 charge for the box of Opus I put on the old account today. She just can't understand what a great deal it was!