Cusano Corojo 97
Cusano C18
Oliva 'O' Classic

Padron 64 Principe
Oliva Classic Ole
Perdomo Champagne C
La Flor Dominicana Chiselito Maduro
5 Vegas A Alpha

Thanks for all the replies. Here's my list. I tried to take one suggestion from each of you. Barring availability, I'm ordering two of each from cigar.com.

Motion123 said:
Cusano 18 Double Conn.
talumn said:
5 Vegas Limitada 2005
iminaquagmire said:
CAO MX2
Capt said:
Fuente Hemmingway Best Seller
dejoro said:
Cusano 18 Paired Maduro
dbrad4d said:
Cusano Corojo 1997 Toro
Cloudy said:
Padron 1964
foodislife said:
Cinco vegas "A" Series
cutter said:
Opus X Double Corona
kuzi16 said:
Punch Gran Puro
vince said:
Hemmingway Masterpiece
Brenda said:
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
phisherman said:
5 vegas classic
DevilDog723 said:
CAO Soprano

Thanks again.

No dude ... you sould have said "OK, here's my list from all your suggestions, now you guys, and lady, send me a couple of the one's you suggested that are on my list".

dbrad4d said:
No dude ... you sould have said "OK, here's my list from all your suggestions, now you guys, and lady, send me a couple of the one's you suggested that are on my list".

Dean, you got it all wrong. Once he tries them and figures out that he likes them all, he has to send two to each of the ones we recoemnded to us in appreciation of suggesting the smoke. Double D (that's my nick name too with some people), Pm me and I give you my addy. :twisted: :wink:

phisherman said:
dbrad4d said:

Dean, you got it all wrong. Once he tries them and figures out that he likes them all, he has to send two to each of the ones we recoemnded to us in appreciation of suggesting the smoke. Double D (that's my nick name too with some people), Pm me and I give you my addy. :twisted: :wink:

YES!! i like that idea

mmm punch gran puro....

Maybe I should have suggested a more expensive cigar. I already have a good amount of 5 vegas classics (I like their sticks).

Ugh, more new guy hazing :oops:

I'm having trouble finding most of these so far. Apparently some rare cigar choices, but that's cool. It'll make it even more sweet in the end...

double D said:
Ugh, more new guy hazing :oops:

I'm having trouble finding most of these so far. Apparently some rare cigar choices, but that's cool. It'll make it even more sweet in the end...

Call up Donny or Tim with cigar.com and I'm sure they fill be able to get most if not all of these for you and at very good prices.

800-357-9800

Well, now we know anyone who wins a PIF from double D in the future can expect a great package!

I didn't see any DutchMasters or White Owls on the list. :wink:

Had my first smoke from the "must" list. Just thougt I'd share.

Thanks to a kind gift from dejoro, I tried the Cusano 18 Dbl Conn. I must say I rather enjoyed it. I see its a very popular cigar, but I was a little apprehesive at first as I typically prefer Maduro wrappers. But I can certainly tell now that you all won't steer me wrong. It was quite smooth and full of flavor. It was sort of sweet tasting, reminded me a little of oatmeal and nutmeg for some reason.

Good stuff, I'll definetly be stocking up on these.

Here are my favorites in this order:

CAO Italia
Aston VSG
Rocky Patel Sun Grown
MOnte Cristo Platinum
Playboy by Don Diego if I'm in the mood for something mild
St. Luis Rey if poor!

cgar_smoker87 said:
Here are my favorites in this order:

CAO Italia
Aston VSG
Rocky Patel Sun Grown
MOnte Cristo Platinum
Playboy by Don Diego if I'm in the mood for something mild
St. Luis Rey if poor!

Oh no! More stogies to add to my list :lol:

I've smoked nearly every one from my original list. And so far, no disappointments.

I have had several RP Sun Growns. An excellent cigar no doubt. As a matter of fact, the Sun Grown was the first RP cigar I ever had.

Since everyone else is listing 5, I will too. However, these are not my favorites per say, just a list of must smokes if you want to try something very very unique:

5 Vegas Limitada 06
Camacho Diploma
Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ
Cusano C10
Fuente OpusX